Informant-I consent for my relevant medical records to be shared with HLC!

by Atlantis 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• dubstepped
    dubstepped
    Pardon my ignorance, but is this a new card? Or is this what most have now? I had one that looked different and haven't ever seen this one. Then again, my card was many years ago and I faded and never really kept up with things. That seems quite invasive.
  • DarioKehl
    DarioKehl
    Is this going to be a thing all JWs are expected to sign? Because there is no way I'm letting a bunch of old fat disciplinarians snort thru my medical records--blood issue or not. I have certain things in my med history no one knows about and I'll be damned if they think they're entitled to see it.
  • Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds
    dub: This one appears to be for the UK. Curious to see the most recent US versions.
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Curious to see the most recent US versions.

Here is a version of the Medical Directive that you probably won't find many places.

I downloaded the above medical directive as a pdf and printed it off and scanned it, in January 2011 from a now defunct website - mybloodsite.com. The site had several connections to JW HLC members - Richard Melseth, for one. And it was linked to the SABM - a Society that was founded by JW HLC heavies The site - mybloodsite.com - is now accessible through the waybackmachine but the medical directive is no longer available.

What is particularly interesting about the above medical directive is that it has the UN logo on it, and it refers to a United Nations Act of 2000.

• rebel8
    rebel8

What is particularly interesting about the above medical directive is that it has the UN logo on it, and it refers to a United Nations Act of 2000.

Wow!

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds
    that's absolutely not a document used by JWs or WT. Looks like that website copy pasted parts of the usual advanced medical directive and added in their own stuff.
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Looks like that website copy pasted parts of the usual advanced medical directive and added in their own stuff.

Yes. But - "that website" was run by JW HLC members and we know that the HLC are Watchtower affiliated.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit