Antichrist?

by mouthy 38 Replies latest watchtower bible

• borgfree
    borgfree

Just yanking your chain a little Grace.

Dan always comes up with things like that. Like the one where he showed us, from the Watchtower, the society was calling the JWs cockroaches.

The Revealer has been very demanding on Dan's time, etc. He needs to get online, I think he can do a Revealer type thing on a web site.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Have you mentioned to Dan about getting on line? I wont be needing to stay at your place when I come there. ( dont want you yanking my chain lol) Dan said he will fix me up with Sybil..... Let me know as SOON as you know the dates. A friend was telling me I can take the AMTRAK train all the way there. Got to check that one out.... Dont like flying.. But if I have to I will... How is the new apartment & job for you???? Love ya!!!! ((((HUG)))

• heathen
    heathen

In 1st john , I think it was , antichrist is referred to as being unfaithful christians . Those wicked men and imposters who were trying to lead the early followers of the apostles into apostasy. The WTBTS states that in matthew where jesus talks about being hungry and naked that only those who shared with the least of his sheep, for whosever did it unto the least of his sheep would also have done it unto him, would be granted life while the others would be destroyed . Apparently they have a hard time determining who these people are because they continue to create these cutting off dates that have no scriptural support. What is it now ? 1935? or has the whole thing been abandoned as false prophesy?

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Boy, the antichrist is even more of a jerk than I expected!

CZAR

• borgfree
    borgfree

Grace, I talked to Dan last week, he mentioned trying to get online soon. I want to call him this week so we can get together, maybe this weekend. I do not know any date yet, but I will let you know asap.

You broke my heart, you are not staying with me? and, he is fixing you up with Sybil? This is just more than I can stand. I think I will go to San Francisco and look at bridges.

You may be able to take Amtrak, but be sure to allow lots of time, crossing the countries on a train will require several days, flying will take about 5 hours each way.

I love my new home, palm trees in the front yard, roses growing outside where I work, my drive to work is about 6 1/2 miles each way on one street, palms along the way on each side of the street. My guess is, back in my former home, Ohio, the weather is not so great.

My job is not all that I would like, but it has promise for the near future. I like it anyway, except the schedule.

Roy

• borgfree
    borgfree

Heathen,

After I left the WT, I began to seen reasons why the WT was an anti-Christ as well as a false prophet, evil slave and most of the other bad characters spoken of in the Bible.

Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist?he denies the Father and the Son. 1John 2:22
    but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world. 1 John 4:3
    Many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist. 2 John 1:7

I believe, as do most Christians, that Jesus is God, I think one BIG way the WT proves to be anti-Christ is by denying the Godly nature of Jesus.

If Jesus is in fact God, their denying Him is a huge factor.

Borgfree

• mouthy
  • XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

I found the quotes funny, but I would never use them. Quotes without a context are pretexts for error.

• mouthy
    mouthy

XJW4----so go read them in context...From their OWN lit.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Well done, Grace!

Ian

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit