ROFLOL

by mommy 10 Replies latest social humour

• mommy
    mommy

I have so enjoyed the last 12 plus hours on this forum. It was like playing tag. Thank you Danielle on the things I had forgotten about the wtbts....their closed mindedness, everything can be answered from a past publication from wtbts, the ability to label someone you don't know, thinking fast on your feet, doing everything daddy tells us, the elders are the"doctors and lawyers" every good jw girl should strive to marry,being scared of dating,seeing demons in EVERYTHING.
    Well I just wanted to say thank you for the laughs,it is good for the soul:)
    wendy

• Dharma
    Dharma

Hi mommy, I won't mention danielle anymore, except to say he is focus from h2o....playing troll. He is not a goody j-dub, he's just yanking your chain. I was only kidding when I said I was focus. Don't let him get to you, he enjoys that far too much.

• eyes_opened
    eyes_opened

Amen Wendy!!!

I was thinking the same thing. I'm so glad to be from the outside looking in now, rather then the warped view from the other side.

eyes

"One Persons Heresy Is Anothers Truth"

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

What? Danielle is Focus? Then when did I stop being Focus? Oh, my, I am SO confused. I've been having an out-of-bodies experience!!

• Dharma
    Dharma

Red, Danielle was someone pretending to be focus pretending to be Danielle, but not the focus I thought it was, the other focus, apparently---because focus (not that focus) says that the picture that Danielle has posted is focus (the other focus)

I hope that clears things up:)

• neyank
    neyank

Hi Dharma,
    I have one thing to say about what you just said.

HUH?

neyank

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Dharma, thank you so much for clearing that up. I guess that all my other personalities can settle down now. We were all VERY upset by this whole thing.

• Prisca
    Prisca

I thought the photo of "Danielle" looked more like the Artist Formally Known As Prince.

• mommy
    mommy

Prisca,
    Now I am really ROFLOL
    wendy

• andrespvcl
    andrespvcl

to recognize the limits of what you cannot read is to recognize the limits of your faith

RGDS
    Andrés Poblete

CHILE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit