Whose Your Favorite Movie Star?

by Dutchie 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

But Sunscapes, certainly didn't mean to step into anything. I was actually providing, good solid information. I didn't know it would have to be confirmed on this board with the whole, who, what and why thing. You're right, I'll know better next time. I will keep all sensitive information to myself unless I am ready to divulge everything. I expect the same of you.

• sunscapes
    sunscapes

Well, now that he changed the subject, how does that look?

And no, I'm not going to repost what you said, but that is sure the fastest U-ie I've seen since the Dukes of Hazzard!

Just remember, the Internet is a multi-edged sword.

If you lay it on the line, you never know what will happen.

But I'd rather focus on the merit of Bill's effort as towards multitudes of innocent children and victims, regardless of the actual numbers.

If it could hurt your career, don't do it, unless you have a plan B.

I'll respect your decision.

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Thank you Sun, I appreciate that. I wish I could be more forthcoming but ... well, maybe one day if we meet in person. Anyway, thanks for your help.

• sunscapes
    sunscapes

hey no problem...the net is a dynamic tool, and you can only share what you're comfortable with....

lol at expat though....like he was in a fencing match!

• butalbee
    butalbee

Ok, I click on this thread, thinking I'll find fluff, post, and move on, after reading it, I 've gotta ask is the topic whose your favorite movie star, or who's your fav. troll??

I will answer the first question though, fav. movie star--Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt.

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Sunscapes:

Life is a lot like a fencing match! Cover all the angles, try to never leave openings and weak spots. Thrust and parry!

Expatbrit

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

Ok well my opinion of butal just went up a notch, if she says she totally digs angelina jolie's lips, well then thats pretty much as high as she can get....

Any questions who hyghs fav star is?

Didnt think so.

Tennis player? Anna Kournikova

Songstress? that hot latin broad blond but really dark haired, whats her name?

You get the idea I am sure.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit