What Do You Do On The Weekend?

by TheRecordCollector 32 Replies latest jw friends

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

golly guys I am celibate and as for alcohol -- several of my meds can not be mixed with alcohol kinda in the same way LINDA does not mix well with the average JW...THAT IS LIFE !!!

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Alcohol is out for me. Growing up with a drunken Dad and being married to an alcoholic for 12 years kinda takes the fun out of it. Besides, the two years I was in Vietnam, I stayed pretty drunk there and when I left, I just lost interst in drinking. I am not a teetotaler, mind you. I do enjoy a beer some of the time, but a six pack can last me a year.

QUEENIE, you are very welcome for the adult diapers. Someone needs to use them and is may as well be you. I'll pass and just stick with my Lopressor. Hopefully, when the dust settles from the wife and I splitting, I will no longer have to take it. And, she can pay for all of hers herself.

But, for the time being, all my weekends are going to be spent cleaning and repairing the house from all their sloppiness and filthiness, not to mention the wanton destruction. What a witness they make for Jehovah!

Forgot to mention, QUEENIE, I too am celibate. I might just have to start dating Rosey Palmer again.
    If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• bigfloppydog
    bigfloppydog

WORK, WORK, AND MORE WORK, COME HOME AND MORE WORK. Sit on couch at night, to watch TV and fall asleep.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit