Why no females on the governing body but ok to be one of annointed

by not bitter 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• not bitter
    not bitter

You can have female annointed and they get to rule with JC over the minions. So why not female governing body?

Why not female anything? I mean, I kind of know the answer. Its a backward religion as they all are. But it seems that to allow female annointed which sounds a rather important role to me where you actually get to work alongside JC. You don't get better than that. Those females will be ruling the male earthlings.

It doesn't make sense to me

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

All the 'annointed(TM)' have been relagated by the Governing Body old boys club.....apart from themselves.

The watchtower corporation(TM) is a very backward thinking sexist cult from the 19th century.

8 perverted men are in control and enjoying all the power, money and children to abuse that comes with it.

It's a closed club. It's a cult!

• FrankieGoesToHollywood
    FrankieGoesToHollywood

Even the Apostle Paul recognized the value of spiritual women. In 1 Timothy 3:8-11, he wanted ms-women to not be slanderous and drunkards just as male ms servants should not be. But even Paul was a product of his time. When it comes to organize the worldvide Christian congregations from wether, jw, church of Englad, The catholics, Evangelicals, it is entirely up to them. The Christ doesnt care about such matters.

As Paul wrote:

"Y OU ? are all, in fact, sons of God through ? YOUR ? faith in Christ Jesus. For all of ? YOU ? who were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor freeman, there is neither male nor female; for ? YOU ? are all one [person] in union with Christ Jesus. Moreover, if ? YOU ? belong to Christ, ? YOU ? are really Abraham’s seed, heirs with reference to a promise". -Galatians 3:26-29

Here are some jw´s who have a little diffrent view than the GB.

https://anointedjw.org/Spiritual_Equality.html

https://anointedjw.org/Spiritual_Equality_II.html

• designs
    designs

'Christ doesn't care about such matters'

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Because joke-hova, the thing behind this mess of religions, is a male chauvinist PIG. Subdue the feminine side of humanity, and you wreck true spiritual advancement--and that is not manifest by placement of rags or attending boasting sessions despite major hardships.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Some of the Elders wives rule some congregations. I'm ok with that as long as they wear a scarf over their heads.

Just joking.......

• BobFlanagan007
    BobFlanagan007

"The Christ doesnt care about such matters"

He dosen't care because he doesn't exist. If he did I'm sure he'd do something about it.

• mindnumbed
    mindnumbed

1 Corinthians 11 3 But I want YOU to know that the head of every man is the Christ; in turn the head of a woman is the man; in turn the head of the Christ is God.

1 Timothy 2 12 I do not permit a woman to teach, or to exercise authority over a man, but to be in silence. 13 For Adam was formed first, then Eve.

• prologos
    prologos

read all the comments about the GB .

why would you want to have part in that?

enjoy the part of live that you DO have.

• St George of England
    St George of England

When anointed women get to heaven they are given three things:-

• a crown
    • a beard
    • a willy

Until women can have such bestowed on them whilst on earth they will remain in subjection!

George

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit