Religious Intolerence, P-Correctness& Racism.

by Englishman 17 Replies latest jw friends

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Joseph...LOL!! You could sue and WIN! That is the worst part!

• teejay
    teejay

E-man,

For what it’s worth, I think you were right in each instance.

Imo, the cripple invalid showed a rather blatant disregard for YOUR rights—you were there first!!; the skinhead was an idiot loser with a third-grade education who’s so anti-social and stupid that he can’t get a job as a dishwasher; and the Jehoma Williams... well... you know...

tj - who doesn't give a rat's patooty if he offended anybody w/ this post

• Simon
    Simon
    So there we are. JW’s reckon I’m for slaughter at Armageddon ‘cos I don’t think like they do, disabled persons think that I’m a nazi ‘cos I wouldn’t give up my seat, and nazi’s think that I’m a n**** lover because I don’t hate black people!

While I agree with your stand 100% (I would not have got up either) for my own self preservation I will not stand shoulder to should but some feet away at least - you are obviously due a thunderbolt at any second, lol

Seriously, I hate people who trade on their disability for something totally unrelated as it makes it bad for genuine people who deserve the help and allowances. It's like disabled parking spaces ... they are fine, but I have only seen real disabled people getting in or out of a car on rare occasions - usually it's people who have conned or borrowed a badge to park somewhere handy.

• Nemesis
    Nemesis

I agree with your point Simon. There is a lady a few doors away from us, and she has one of those government paid motorised buggies [not sure what they are called in the US, like a mini golf car, paid by the taxpayer]. There is nothing wrong with her besides a bit of asthma, and she’s fat and eats all the time. The annoying thing is whenever you bump in to her; all she ever talks about is herself, and her health, aches and pains. It’s like she has no life except how to claim what a victim she is, and she is well known for playing the victim card all the time as if she’s superior for just having one of those buggies. It’s even more funny when she can’t get in to the post office, or bank, and has to get up and walk, and then it’s like a ‘divine miracle’ has occurred! She’s walks just the same as everyone else!

There is another guy local to the community—who was ordered—yes ordered by his doctor to stop smoking, he didn’t, and now he’s lost his legs because of that. He also plays the “I’m superior to you because I’m disabled” card, which is all the more annoying as his health problems are totally self inflicted, and he still smokes like a chimney since he has lost his legs.

• singsongboi
    singsongboi

beck says....

(please excuse my use of the word bugga)..

i think it's ok to use bugga among friends.... and since sseveral of us here are buggers and are friends...it's okie!!!!

ps.. if u are really friendly you can call me fag and poof too!!!!!

• Simon
    Simon

There was a sister in our hall who was obese (well, more than one).

Her daughter was the same.

Of course, they blamed 'metabolism' and crap like that but the fact is they ate massive quantities of the wrong foods.

Every so often, she would get kitted up with walking sticks, kneck braces and the like to visit the doctor and get the appropriate signature which provided them with *my* tax money, a car (mobility 'for life') etc ...

I have nothing against giving people who need it the help but do wish that things were not abused as they are - if anything, this would then help the genuine cases to get increased levels of help.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Here in WSM, we have a very large "disabled" community. Actually that is an overstatement on my part, as a sizeable percentage of these "disabled" people are quite selective as to when and where their disability affects them. One woman I know, was pushed in her wheel chair whilst I walked alongside her to protest at the opening of a sex shop too close to home. A couple of days later I saw her dancing a foxtrot in my pub!

Englishman.

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

Ok first of all, Englishman dude! You are totally my hero man! (This does not mean that I do not totally despise you for being a filthy anglo, I am after all Irish)

But man what is up with people. Look, it is not physically challenged it is crippled. It is not visually challenged, it is blind. It is not mentally challenged it is retarded. I am NOT dentally challenged, I have buck teeth. And for goodness sake it is in no way IRISHLY challenged, it is falling down drunk!

As to being called a nazi, I would have been doin the nazi salute, informing them that the problem with hitler was that he went against the jews when he should have joined them, the poles, disabled, french, anglos, chinese, and dwarfs against the Apfop (Alien People From Off Planet). Because THEY are the true scourge on our planet. Why good sir, it is a well known fact that the united states government is even now participating with the Apfopians in kidnapping our american women to the Apfopians slave harems! Furthermore, as a legally deputized representative of LAAA (Law Againt All Apfopians) I have been sent here on a mission, because we have it on word from informants that the Apfopians are even now planning a slave raid right there, and I must remain here covertly, so that I can inform my superiors if they attempt yet another of their villainous deeds on our planet. NOW GOOD DAY SIR!

I would have of course flashed a badge...and then begun muttering about CIA plots to examine the contents of my underwear.

Now you might look respectable. I on the other hand, have often had my looks compared to such notables as Charles Manson, Austin Powers, and Mankind (some dude from WWF or something, hairy and wild lookin, though not very mean.) So I easily get away with this sort of conduct all of the time and no one ever says didly to me.

I used to sit at the bus stop downtown cincinnati and just 'watch' people, my eyes barely peeking out from my hair cast over it. The sludge monkeys are one of the funniest species on the planet. I love watchin them watchin me watchin them. It's filarious.

I was going to make other comments, but I got so excited praising my new god Englishman, and my future sacrifices at his altar, that I am sorta lost now...oh wait now I remember what I was gonna say...

NEGROES? El Oh El, say that in detroit please. I love it when white people try to be polite around black people. That term went out in like the fifties or somethin yo. So did colored. Black or African American is the usual now, but watch out that might get your head bit off....Still negro! ahahahaha...I needed that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit