Calgary / Alberta meetup anyone? 22nd September

by Simon 72 Replies latest members meetups

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    hoser - "vidiot youve got a pm"

PMed you back.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Bumping this ! How does the 22nd September work?

• tec
    tec

I can make the 22nd work.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I might be able to do that, if it is in the morning.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I could bring the potato salad.

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

Sept 22 works for me -- just say where and what time! :)

• Simon
    Simon

Ok, we have a date ... now the time - maybe an early lunch meetup would work for people? Something around 11:30 ish?

Location: We don't mind coming in to downtown and we could go somewhere round Eau Claire, Stephen Avenue or 17th Ave - lots of restaurant / bar/ pub options with patios (assuming it's not snowing, LOL).

We could also meetup out of downtown which may be better for those travelling from out of Calgary but maybe unfair if people are coming from different directions. I would guess most people will be coming from the North or South though so somewhere not far off Deerfoot may be fairest ... I don't know too many places other than McKenzie town or further north there is a nice Brewsters micro-brewery (nice food ... I love those Pretzels!!)

• tec
    tec

Maybe we should see whereabout everyone is coming from (even if you just say north or south - of Calgary, for a reference point)?

I am in Edmonton.

• jgnat
    jgnat

We're coming from out of town and frankly, downtown is convenient. Hop on the transit and you are there. Plus there are all those options around Eau Claire.

• tec
    tec

I don't know Calgary at all. I would like the easiest route possible, lol. If that is downtown, then that gets my vote.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit