DC: apostates are the Anti-Christ

by under_believer 13 Replies latest jw friends

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Prominence and attention. Now I've heard it all. They never cease to amaze me. So when is this talk on I may turn up just to hear it.

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

The problem must be very large in the eye's of the GB. As was told to me many years ago by a fellow elder which he said "Have you ever notice certain elders that talk alot about certain sins alot on stage? I said yes I have. Then he said, that's because they are guilty of doing it." I found in my many years as a elder his statement was true. If they was the true relgion they would not be afraid to bring the concerns of what many of us have and talk about these things out in the open. After all truth would be on their side but we all know this is not the case. They are a cult. Because of that they use this type of scare tactics. For the most part it works. Mind control is a very, very, very powerful thing. Totally ADD

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    TotallyADD - "The problem must be very large in the eye's of the GB."

The rhetoric is so over-the-top these days, you'd think they were having a collective nervous breakdown...

...this in spite of the fact that the yes-men who report to them must be desperate to soften bad news down to a more palatable level.

TotallyADD - "As was told to me many years ago by a fellow elder which he said "Have you ever notice certain elders that talk alot about certain sins a lot on stage? I said yes I have. Then he said, that's because they are guilty of doing it. I found in my many years as a elder his statement was true."

Not just elders.

I figured out (way back when I was a teenager) that almost anybody who loudly disparaged something was him/herself secretly preoccupied with it.

TotallyADD - "If they was the true relgion they would not be afraid to bring the concerns of what many of us have and talk about these things out in the open. After all truth would be on their side..."

Logic's a sharp blade, ain't it?

• blondie
    blondie

WTS/GB = Christ

So if you are anti-WTS/GB you must be anti Christ

Right................Not

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit