My Grandma passed away

by Kool Jo 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Sorry for your loss.

"I realized that these folks seem happy."

That brings back the JW-speak, "they may seem happy, but they're not really joyful like we are." Meanwhile, half the sheeples at the hall are taking anti-depressants.

You can count on several JWs saying dumb stuff at moments like this.

• Mum
    Mum

I'm so sorry, KJ, Grandmothers are a wonderful resource and comfort. I'm sure she's happier now.

• whathappened
    whathappened

Sorry for your lose. You had a good grandmother and it sounds like she loved you. Dont let your Witness "friends get to you.". Show them who's granddaughter you are.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Sorry for your loss

smiddy

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

Kool Jo, I am sorry to hear of the loss of your grandma. It sounds like she had a wonderful life and she was happy. I am sure you will miss her.

• earthfire
    earthfire

I'm so sorry for your loss Kool Jo, big hugs to you.

• laverite
    laverite

So sad! I'm so sorry for your loss. My grandmother is in her 90s. I worry.

• TOTH
    TOTH

I'm sorry for your loss. May you remember the good yimes and the love you shared.

• Kool Jo
    Kool Jo

Thanks everyone...I'm visiting home for a couple days to attend the funeral and meet up my family and friends.

I absolutely remember those those when she cooked for me when I was on summer break...really glad she wasn't a JW.

Peace

Kool Jo

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

Aw, KoolJo... sorry to hear that!

On the church note... I am REALLY glad you got to experience reality! As for the happiness and warmth? I can assure you, it's genuine. :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit