Yet Another secretly recorded Judicial Meeting for you...

by RayPublisher 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Yet another secretly recorded Judicial Committee hearing...The hero of this story is Rachel... This brave and funny Kiwi lady stands up to the local elders and goes through this scary situation with grace and logic and so much class!

Bravo to her husband who comes along to support her and her goal is to awaken and perhaps reach the hearts of these men that are poised to spiritually execute her. This goes right against the false label applied to so-called apostates by the WT Society that they are insincere, slanderous people out to hurt the faith of others.

Listen to the story unfold as Rachel boldly shares her research and her conscience with these men.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7Io3-6jjak&feature=player_detailpage

• sd-7
    sd-7

I shouldn't torture myself by listening to this sort of thing, it triggers what must be PTSD in me. And yet I can't seem to resist. If only I had two hours to blow on this sort of thing, I would. Maybe I'll check it out in more detail another time...thanks for posting it. People do need to hear exactly what goes on in these judicial hearings, because it is unreal. They can get away with saying all kinds of stuff behind closed doors.

--sd-7

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

This is great. I think all JCs should be recorded.

• Londo111
    Londo111

I really want to listen. But like SD-7 said, it would trigger too many bad memories. Hopefully one day I will be strong enough to listen to the judicial committees.

• WinstonSmith
    WinstonSmith

Hello Ray, thanks for posting!

Always good to show everyone what goes on in these things. I think one of the most cringeworthy things about the whole thing is the small talk before they start. Its akin to stepping up the gallows, asking the executioner how they and their mother are.

"I'm good thanks, yeah and Mum is doing great. By the way, I bought my best rope out for you."

Ray is there any chance these recordings can be broken up into smaller parts, like ten or fifteen minutes? I can't listen to the whole thing all at once and don't want to chew out my data allowance waiting for it to load each time. If it was broken down into smaller parts it might be make it a bit more accessible perhaps?

Just a thought, love your work!

:-)

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Eric, I had a hard time making the conversation out. What was the outcome? Was she disfellowshipped?

• HarryMac
    HarryMac

Hi Eric,

This post prompted me to google JW Judicial Committees.. I've spent the last hour skipping through your committee. I didn't know I was but saw the 'Ray Publisher' on the post scrolling... came back here... oh that was you!

Loved the tie job!

Also, really appreciated how you prayed for them at the end... ballsy and sincere.

Respect.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

She said that one of the elders mumbled and slurred his words so much SHE could barely understand gim and she was in the same room with him...that is a problem with this recording and I'm hoping over time to add subs to it.

Around the 57minute mark it gets good they want her to DA she refuses so they DF her...as the title of the YT says lol.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Thanks HarryMac- am glad it's behund me but yeah it can be done and needs to be done to shine a light on this crappy religion.

• HarryMac
    HarryMac

AND he responds within two minutes... you da man!

Weird... watching your struggle for an hourish... realize it was you ... post a comment and get one back so quickly... really makes it real how the internet changed the world.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit