BLUE STUFF I got it

by plmkrzy 14 Replies latest social physical

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

LOL OOPS

SOrry bout that. When I read that I was scratching my head thinking it must have been someone else.

• Trotafox
    Trotafox

Plm: These are different products. One is for pain (Blue Stuff and Super Blue Stuff...which is stronger), one is simply a facial moisturizer with no pain reliever (Peach Stuff), and one is simply an under eye cream with no pain reliever (White Stuff). Just to confuse matters more, they also have Hand Stuff, Body Stuff, and Foot Stuff.

Blue Stuff of Florida http://www.nbizz.com/bluestuff/listings.html is the same price as www.bluestuff.com but they ship a lot quicker. www.bluestuff.com has been backlogged because of the media blitz. Florida will ship faster.

Hope that helps clear things up and hope Super Blue helps your back.

Trot

"Wicked men obey from fear; good men, from love".... Aristotle. You can love and obey Christ without intervention from an organization.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

LOL! Thanks so much.

Thats a lot of STUFF!

Treat people as individuals do not label them otherwise you become the evil you seek to destroy.
  • Farkel
    Farkel

Blue Stuff has "Emu Oil?"

Well, I guess that makes sense. I've never heard of any Emus complaining of back trouble.

Farkel

• Trotafox
    Trotafox

And that's a mighty big back!

Trot

"Wicked men obey from fear; good men, from love".... Aristotle. You can love and obey Christ without intervention from an organization.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit