BLUE STUFF I got it

by plmkrzy 14 Replies latest social physical

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I said I would post after I got the Blue Stuff and used it.

Well I finally got it and I like it. The very first thing that impressed me was the SMELL! WOW! I love the smell of peaches and thats exactly what it smells like to me.

It relieved my back pain within about 10 min. and it did last for a longer time then I expected.

It will come in very handy for me the times I have to drive long distances. That is the main reason for me anyway. Even if I have to stop and re-apply it's so much better then trying to drive with back pain and it smells really good.
    Thanks ppls for recomending it.

I haven't got the other stuff yet it's next on my list. I have to spread things out a bit. can't get it all at once like I would like to.

No matter how thin you slice it there are always two sides
  • Trotafox
    Trotafox

Plumkrzy: Glad you like it. I had a great deal of difficulty getting my last order from www.bluestuff.com. It finally arrived after 4 weeks. I really love the White Stuff and Peach Stuff, too.

Trot

"Wicked men obey from fear; good men, from love".... Aristotle. You can love and obey Christ without intervention from an organization.

• Gopher
    Gopher

PLM,

Good that you found this "stuff" brings you some relief, for longer than you'd expect. That's exactly how it's happened for me.

-J.R., member, UADNA-MN
    (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America - Minnesota division)

This post was not evaluated by any mental health professionals.
    Any opinions expressed are those of a fuzzy, cuddly rodent.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Gopher i'm pleasently supprised. I have to take off pretty soo to my oldest sons place its two hours driving and i'm taking it with me.
    I still can't get over the smell.

Trot. They have different smells? I wasn't aware of that. I'll have to pay closer attention when I get more.

• Gopher
    Gopher

A note on their PEACH and WHITE stuff: These are strictly moisturizing formulas, for topical use. They have nothing to do with pain reduction.

-J.R., member, UADNA-MN
    (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America - Minnesota division)

This post was not evaluated by any mental health professionals.
    Any opinions expressed are those of a fuzzy, cuddly rodent.

• Trotafox
    Trotafox

The Peach Stuff is a moisturizer for your face (it's great and smells great). The White Stuff is a moisturizer for under eyes or any deeply wrinkled area on your face. I use it at the outside area of my eyes and above upper lip area. Didn't you receive any samples with your order???

Trot

"Wicked men obey from fear; good men, from love".... Aristotle. You can love and obey Christ without intervention from an organization.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

The stuff I got is BLUE but it smells like peaches and it feels kinda like Icy-Hot when I put it on. Maybe it has a mixture of both in it. I don't have the original bottle I went in haflies with someone else just to see if I would like it.
    Now I'm wondering if what i got was deluted.

• LDH
    LDH

I'm glad you are getting some relief, plum! You too, Goph. As any pregnant woman can tell you, back pain is no fun.

Lisa

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

GEEEZ LDH I feel for you. As long as it's been for me now I can still remember CLEARLY the back pain of prego. On the bright side though, I'd do it again. Kids are the best thing we get in life.
    Everytime I look at pics of my kids when they were babies I can still feel them in my arms like it was yesterday.

• LDH
    LDH

Plm,

Don't make me kick yer arse! Why you wishing that on me, friend? I ain't preggers no more THANK GAWD. My baby is almost five months old.

But I remember the pregnancy like it was yesterday---and yesterday SUCKED, LOL.

Lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit