Who has had their District Convention seats stolen by other Witnesses?

by ÁrbolesdeArabia 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• HarryMac
    HarryMac

Wow! These stories are amazing. I've been 'worldly' for over a decade now and can't imagine behaving like this in public spaces. Just wow.

Anyways, enjoy your seats guys! I'll be ... you know ... doing something a lot better with my time... which, as you know, is anything.

• GonzoX
    GonzoX

My seats were never moved at a DC but an asshole sister moved my seat at the KH, so here friend could sit behind her. I really didn't care about the seat. What pissed me off was she didn't even ask me if it was OK. This brings to mind an event that happened at one of last circuit ASSemblies I attended. I was walking out to the car with a pioneer brother and he as asked me why I lock my car. Everyone here is a brother. I told him just because someone claims to be a JW doesn't mean you can trust them. At lunch time he was upset. He went out to his car to get something and his cell phone was stolen. I silently laughed. I wonder if he got the point as to why I lock my car.

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Harry Mac, nothing has changed since I stopped attending Meetings a year ago totally, there is a caste-system in the Kingdom Hall and you do not want to try to get seats if you are at the bottom of the rank!

Me and my wife got into the most hideous fights over the District Convention because I left her with four little girls to raise on her own while I played with "Lost and Found", "Help Desk-Info Desk" or "First Aid" and mostly Accounting services! I really screwed up marriage up over this Organization and probably have lost the marriage of over twenty years because of my idiocy and obedience to the Organization. Ain't that Trite?

"

@Notjustyet" I wish there were more people like you in my Kingdom Hall, maybe I would not have left the Organization if people really cared about their brother like you and many others here on JWN. The common denominator we all experienced was a lack of love and kindness from our suppose friends and loving "wind brotherhood".

@Moly, where did we develop layers of upper echelon? We tell everyone we are equal but that fact is we are not brothers, when was the last time a Governing Body member washed anyone's feet? The officials from the Watchtower are always enjoying being ministered too, not ministering to anyone!

@Gonzo, I saw too many people's things taken and moved, tossed down the isle or moved to another row by "good jws" who showed their true colors by stealing the seats of the elderly, crippled and children, what does that tale you about the Organization?

Mark 10:16

"

New International Version (©2011)
    For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many."

New Living Translation (©2007)
    For even the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve others and to give his life as a ransom for many."

English Standard Version (©2001)
    For even the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many."

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
    "For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many."

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
    For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.

Holman Christian Standard Bible (©2009)
    For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life--a ransom for many."

International Standard Version (©2012)
    because even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve and to give his life as a ransom for many people."

NET Bible (©2006)
    For even the Son of Man did not come to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for m

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

@Notjustyet" I wish there were more people like you in my Kingdom Hall, maybe I would not have left the Organization if people really cared about their brother like you and many others here on JWN. The common denominator we all experienced was a lack of love and kindness from our suppose friends and loving "wind brotherhood".

Wait,.. be glad there are not more people like me, when it comes to that anyway, as those people acting that way helped you get out of that mind controlling cult. These things were a wake up call as it were.

NJY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit