Sparlock is helping Mormons

by cedars 63 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cedars
    cedars

Check out this AWESOME video - part 7 in a series where a Mormon uses the Witnesses as a proxy to figure out why his own faith is wrong.

Sparlock, Hassan's BITE model, and even the 2013 "human apostates" convention talk all make cameos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmeSmlHyDRU

Cedars

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

Pm for you

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Now if only the Mormons put their own Sparlock on their TV ads and billboards.

• cantleave
    cantleave

The cults are so similar, it was a book about Brigham Young that helped nugget see the similarities.

*Edit - That is why I unashamedly give Cold Steel such a hard time on here for his Mormon Proselytising!

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Great video. I love how Sparlock continues to work magic in bringing awareness to mind control and cult techniques.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Watching it now. Very good.

• cedars
    cedars

bump

• Simon
    Simon

I suggested re: the AAWA video on shunning that it would reach more JWs if a video was made of shunning from another similar religion - it helps prevent the mental shutters being triggered and coming down and instead hopefully works at the subconscious level where they can see the parallels. Or just add something like "other religions such as Jehovahs Witnesses experience the same issues" at the end.

Whatever, the main thing is that it isn't sold as "JWs are evil and do this terrible thing" because the only people who then watch it will be those who already know.

• Londo111
    Londo111

Awesome video! I love this video series.

• earthfire
    earthfire

Thanks for posting this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit