Are individual Governing Body members humble?

by Londo111 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Sociopaths and serial killers can be quite charming you know. I'm sure Hitler wasn't so bad once you got to know him. Stalin on the other hand was a bit of a jerk.

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Quite the opposite - Stalin was a MAN, with all the shortcomings belonging to being one, but utterly human, whereas Hitler was a freak.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Anyone can have a humble public image.

I've heard how con-men and the like were never suspected because they were so nice.

Just like paedophiles................my next point...........and I won't stop harping on about this............I have no evidence but I suspect the GB or at least one of them IS A PAEDOPHILE. Hence their total protection of the perverts. They are protecting themselves.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

According to Robert Service in Stalin, Iosif Djugashvili was known for swearing at his staff, talking rudely, and of course getting all his opponents bumped off. If that last is 'normal' I'd like to be a freak. Yes, Stalin had faults like any of us, but most men don't go on to rise to power and cause the deaths of millions through bad economic policy and terror campaigns! And like the GB, I'm sure he could be nice when it suited him.

• punkofnice
  • Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

I just wanna slap those faces. Self satisfied twats. Their official portraits remind me of this:

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Julia - Who's that geezer?

• stillin
    stillin

God is so much greater than me. Oh, yes, Jesus is great, too. But as far as concerns all of you earthly people, I'm as close as you're ever going to get to seeing God. Well, at least for the next thousand years...

• Londo111
    Londo111

It makes sense that they have to maintain a humble public image…very bad PR to be the opposite. And it is probably easy to be nice and kind in the role of visiting dignitary…for it is easy to be nice to people who adore you. When an addict is getting their fix, they are very amendable.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

@ Punk, that's Warren Jeffs. Google him. He's one of the biggest religious leader pedophiles to ever exist. Leader of a polygamist cult, the FLDS.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit