Gays Win!

by free2beme 27 Replies latest jw friends

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

There are so many humans in 2013 that get equality and liberty, we don't have to waste time on the few that dont, its not their planet anymore...

• still thinking
    still thinking

Does not every repressed and victomized minority deserves equal feelings of compassion and acceptence?

It's not a competition. Each situation stands on it's own.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Gays didn't win. Everybody won.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Reminds me that SNL suggested this to deal with the upcoming stress:

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/new-xanax/n37070/

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

So, ?evrything, if this is not the post for it, why did you post it?

You can't say, "I don't think we should talk about x, but I'm going to anyway' and get all pissy when you get called on it.

Glander: How will people be 'put on the spot.' You are right on one thing: The other things that will logically follow such as property rights, inheritances, and other things afforded hetero couples will also be addressed. This is a good thing.

• free2beme
    free2beme

Why should government dictate marriage, anyway! We can not even get a tax code that works right!!! Let everyone experience the ups, and downs of marriage. Personaly, marriage is just a peice of paper and if you want it ... do it. I see more hate towards illegals in this country, then gay and lesbians. What people often do though, is they focus on the sex behavior of gay people and not the emotional bond of the couples. If it is a hook up for sex, which is way worse in stright people. Then these type of personalities are not the ones wanting marriage, these ones want sex. Let people in love marry, I see nothing wrong with it. So many screwed up straight marriages, with screwed up kids ... stop putting that shit on a pedistal for God to approve. Lame!

• thinking_not_believing
    thinking_not_believing

I live in California where we voted for prop 8 years ago. (i voted against it) But it was such a crazy topic. people kept saying it was sin and were so upset because that felt it would lessen the significance of their marriage. I loved to argue about it because i support gays. I said well its a religious matter and i don't believe in god, therefore let them do what they want. your a woman and you suck on a mans genitals no? well thats all they wanna do too. Me? I think they're crazy for wanting to get married. (I never planned to get married and still haven't after two children) But if they want they benefits and the headache well they should at least have the right to choose. As far as accepting the gay community? we're still a few generations a way from that. But congratulations to them.

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

laughing my A off. if you want to curb homosexual sex, let them get married.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit