IMPORTANT: District convention in Evansville, IN - please PM if you attended or know someone who did

by goatshapeddemon 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

Here's the other one, don't know if he spoke there a week earlier though.. "Evansville, IN ,2013-06-14 English Ford Center 1 SE Martin Luther King Jr Blvd EvansvilleIN 47708" http://www.news.jwbrothers.org/2013-district-convention-jehovahs-witnesses/

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

Sorry about all the posts, but had to mention this. Contact member finallyawake, maybe he will know someone/have family that went, seeing as he's in the area. Just found this.. finally awake Re: Is anyone attending a District Convention thisweekend?postedMon, 10 Jun 2013 18:47:47 GMT(6/10/2013) Post1932of1944 Since12/23/2011 "I don't even know when the DC in my area is being held. It used to be a Roberts Stadium in Evansville, IN and I'd see it on the billboard when I'd drive by, but they are using the new convention center downtown and I never have any reason to drive past that one."

• finally awake
    finally awake

Neither Just Ron or I attended any of the sessions in Evansville this year. We don't have any family members in the borg and we haven't maintained friendly relations with any of the local dubs. If by chance we come into possession of anything even remotely interesting we will post it here immediately.

• Shattered Reality
    Shattered Reality

I will ask around. I was there and know several people as it was our assigned convention. If I can find it I will get it to you!!

• goatshapeddemon
    goatshapeddemon

That would be awesome!! Thank you! Sosoconfused, cedars and others I know would share my gratitude. And I'm happy someone else was there to verify that we weren't hallucinating.

• cedars
    cedars

We're pinning our hopes on you Shattered Reality!

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit