IMPORTANT: District convention in Evansville, IN - please PM if you attended or know someone who did

by goatshapeddemon 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• goatshapeddemon
    goatshapeddemon

Please PM me if you or someone you know attended the Evansville, IN district convention over this past weekend (June 21-23, 2013).

The key talk of the convention was given Friday afternoon and our recording of the friday afternoon session was accidentally recorded over.

Getting a recording of this talk would be very, very helpful to many on this board.

• cedars
    cedars

bump

• cedars
    cedars

bump again

• cognac
    cognac

Nope, sorry...

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

any way to find out where Loesch's next stop is and perhaps arrange a new recording?

• cedars
    cedars

bump, and no Mamochan - I don't think they announce in advance when GB members will show up.

Cedars

• sosoconfused
    sosoconfused

Is it possible that the points were misunderstood or something?

Those were some pretty powerful statements alledged to have been made - I would think people would be all over this

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I believe that you can request a recording of the DC. They usually make that announcement. They just ask that you don't distribut it.. BTW, what are the allegations?!

• sosoconfused
    sosoconfused

just a paraphrase but something to the effect that pedophiles being repeat offenders is a demon inspired expression.

if this tape comes out that he said this it would be very damning. Also it will help me out because like an asshole I told a devout jw it was said and he called me liar lol.

I guess I am rofl

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

Bump. Don't give up guys, according to this article from last year there were thousands in attendance.. What's this about there being two weekends, anyway? [okay, apparently there was a convention there 14th-16th June, wonder if he spoke at that one as well?] "when 4,500 of them arrive in Evansville each of the next two weekends" and "Evansville's largest annual convention when over the next two weekends some 9,000 Jehovah's Witnesses from Indiana, Kentucky and Illinois.." http://www.courierpress.com/news/2012/jun/14/no-headline---ev_jehovah/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit