Daniel Chapter 7 - Commentary - NEW ARTICLE

by EdenOne 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

I've just published a new article on my website.

It's called: "Daniel and the future of the 'saints of the Most Holy' - A commentary on Daniel Chapter 7"

I'd like to draw your attention in particular to the identity of the fourth beast since I depart clearly from the more or less consensual explanation that is about Rome and the antichrist. I won't waste time with that it isn't, though, and focus on what it is. I'm just warning you here, so that you don't ask me later if I didn't think it could be Rome. Believe me, the whole point is proving that it has nothing to do with Rome or the antichrist.

I hope you find it enjoyable.

Eden

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

*bump*

hmmm no comments?

Also, just wanted to say that I've redesigned the welcome page of the www.cfjp.weebly.com. Also embedded a searchable, scrollable version of the Holman Christian Standard Bible Translation into the website for quick reference.

Eden

• AwareBeing
    AwareBeing

Hello EdenOne,

I like your site's format and it's focus on articles for reading.

I appreciate the use of the tetra gram and the fraternity concept.

Especially your position; to authenticate Messiah in a small group study forum.

Also, that you accomplish much in the Lord without a nationally registered organization.

Nice work, and Yehuwah's blessings on your spiritual growth.

Further more; most here have felt the void between Jesus and the Watchtower.

Quite a few are in need of freedom of expression and religion after dealing with certain ones.

This has lead some to form web sites to shine lite into the shadows of the Watchtower.

The site that I've been involved in uses posts, comments and has several pages.

It highlights; Biblical Archeology, Historical Writings, and Home Study to name a few.

https://revelatoryawakening.wordpress.com/

My research and development continues to bring changes in this site's contents.

I hope you'll enjoy it's information and that there's not too much to absorb.

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Thank you Aware Being

I'll have a look into that site also.

Eden

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

I've added a little survey questionaire of the front page of the website of the Christian Fraternity of God's People.

If you visit, please take 30 seconds to fill it out (only once).

Eden

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Also, the MISSION STATEMENT section has been edited.

Eden

• jhine
    jhine

Something to think about , how do you think that this fits in with the statue in Daniel 2 ?

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

Good question, Jhine. I believe the two visions, Dan. 2 & 7 are closely related.

Eden, how would you interpret Dan. 7:23. I don't think the Seleucid Empire qualifies.

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

Yes, your site is very inviting and professional appearing. I envy people who have that sense of style.

I read through briefly what you discussed for the four beasts of Daniel 7. But you make a most common conceptural error as does the WTS. That is, that these beasts are not successive but contemporary; that is, they all exist at the same time. So consider these factors:

1. When successive powers are represented in the Bible, as when Greece conquers Medo-Persia, there is interaction between the beasts and one beast kills the other, thus replacing it. That's a precise concept of succession. That is not what we see with these four beasts. They don't interact with each other but all exist at the same time. So the first indication these are not successive world powers is that they don't interact or replace each other.

2. The second hint they are not successive is the fact that the fourth beast is not like the others. That means just that. The first three are political, but the fourth is not political. It could be religious or some other type of secular power in the world. So if you have three political beasts and one non-political beast, how could it be in succession?

3. Note that the fourth beast mentioned is killed and destroyed by fire first, leaving the other three beasts which only now give up their sovereignty! If these were truly successive world powers then the others would not exist and especially would not be ruling at the same time as the 4th beast. Yet we see their were fully active and fully in power when the 4th beast was destroyed. This does not fit succession, since when one world power takes over the other, it incorporates the lands of the power it conquers. So if you kill the last beast in succession, then all the other beasts are technically killed along with it. This is not the case here. When the 4th beast is killed, which is non-political, not like the others, the other three remain. That is what we expect if these beasts all exited together at the same time.

Here is what they represent: All four beasts are active during the end-times.

THE LION: This beast was once a military power and very aggressive but then had a complete change, This beast represents WWII era Japan. Japan was very aggressive militarily, invading the Pacific realm and attacking China as well as allying with the Nazis and the Axis power. They even attacked the US--now that's aggressive. But then the US dropped two nuclear bombs on them and they had an abrupt about face! Why? Because they knew the US wasn't playing around and with a device like an atomic bomb, say dropped on Tokyo, their whole nation could vanish. So Japan, very smartly, got out of military mode and became anti-military, anti-nuclear! But they still remained a major world power, only through commerce. In your comments you represent developing a heart of a man as a negative--I don't. I see this as an improvement. They become more human, more intelligent and less animal like. They are not interested in conquering others who are weaker than they are but are focussed on their own economic stability and growth and development. They shifted from competing in the world via military to competing in the world academically and economically. Losing its wings and becoming non-military very much describes Japan.

THE BEAR: This beast is seen eating "flesh" which is a word in the Bible representing the natural Jews. So this beast is one that persecutes Jews. This beast is said to be raised up on one side. This means it is limping. That means it might be strong in some areas in the world, but weak in others. This beast represents Russia. Russia is advanced in their space program and militarily, particularly their Navy. But it has problems with economics and social issues. Of course, Jews were persecuted in Russia.

THE LEOPARD, "WITH POWER INDEED!" This is my favorite beast, because it shows that during our time there would be one, absolute military world power in the world. This clearly represents the US and its allies. This beast has four wings and "power indeed" which shows there is no competition in the area of military might. That is exactly our situation today. No one argues that the US is now the dominant military power -- it's former cold-war rival, Russia is no longer in the game. The US also has strong ties with other powerful nations including France, England and Canada. Between these nations, they represent the dominant military might in the world today.

THE FOURTH BEAST, NON-MILITARY WORLD POWER: This is a mysterious beast, but one not like the others, thus non-military and non-political. Yet is is a force to be reckoned with in the world. This beast is "destroyed by fire" before the other beasts give up their sovereignty. In Revelation we see that Babylon the Great is destroyed by fire by the UN. Further, the UN is said to become the eighth and final world power. This would involve the individual sovereign nations to give up some of their individual sovereignty to allow the UN to have authority in the world. This fourth beast, therefore, is the power in the world of the vague entity we associate with the "Illuminati" and Freemasonry. They control the world through world finance. They are the power behind "too big to fail", forcing the world to give them billions of dollars in bail-out funds so the world market doesn't crash. So they control the "almighty dollar" and that is very powerful. Rich elitists have their hands in world affairs and are a dominant force in our world today. They are behind the CFR, the Trilateral Commission, the World Bank, the Federal Reserve and the CIA. All of these are linked to "the Mysteries" and cultic ancient paganism. The CIA is a creature and puppet of "Skull and Bones." Thus the Bible represents the "little horn" which has lots of eyes, to be the CIA which has a lot of power and influence in the world. The eyes represent this is a spy angency as well as an intelligence agency. The "kings" or horns that are part of these beasts represent other powerful or influential individuals to the populace. Thus the "three kings" that this one horn is seen putting down, reflects the very similar assasinations of three prominent public figures, those being John F. Kennedy, Robert F. Kennedy, and Martin Luither King, Jr. Interestingly, the Bible is telling us the CIA was behind this assasinations, but others have come to that suspicion and conclusion already. I point out the similarity between these assasinations, which is the "lone gunman" scenario. Most think a huge conspiracy was behind assasinatingt these men, but there was always a lone gunman involved in the context of a lot of confusion. The most important point, though, is that the CIA is considered a puppet or aspect of Babylon the Great, that is, controlled by elements of Babylon the Great, which is no secret. In the movie "The Good Shepherd" it is clear the CIA was the brainchild of "Skull and Bones" and that even the civilian oversight committee over their activity was clearly staffed by other Skull and Bones members, so that essentially, those creating the CIA were overseeing their own activities.

But this fourth beast is killed before the other three, who at that time give up their sovereignty and rulership. This fits Revelation which shows the UN destroying BTG and burning it with fire. Thus when the UN attacks the Illuminati, destroying the influence of the Illuminati and world banking in the world, all the other nations submit to the UN authority. But that makes sense in our modern times. The economy is a global issue so a global management makes sense! The US is powerful as a military nation now, but it needs to borrow money to stay afloat! World government with all nations participating makes sense. No nation can survive individually in this global economy, including the US -- everybody is connected to everybody else. the Illuminati has billions of dollars in laundered drug money in all these offshore accounts. Only a united effort of all the nations in the world will ever shut them down. Money is power. But the trade-off works. If all the nations get together and outlaw the Illuminati, then they can confiscate all their fnds and wipe out the world debt to them. They are already known to be involved with all kinds of illegal activity including drug trafficking and gun running. So when we see the UN outlaw the Federal Reserve and the CIA, then we will know we have "a time and a season" which is 1 year and 3 months? until Armageddon. This could happen any time.

Associated with the "great tribulatoin" that leads into Armageddon is the declaration of "peace and security" by the current ruling power, meaning by the UN. So it wold seem, after a brief period of chaos in the world, the UN will attain a significant degree of "peace and security" in the world, leaving little incentive to have Christ take over and begin his 1000-year reign. But, of course, regardless of this accomplishment, God has his own timeline and schedule and the time for the powers of the world to rule under Satanic influence will have run out. That's where we are as far as Bible prophecy. Everything has taken place. We are awaiting the UN to take over world government and destroy the influence of the elite, rich, secret societies on the world.

But also, the release of the "four winds" which are held back until the elect are sealed, requires this event to occur after Christ arrives at the second coming. So if you consider us on the brink of undergoing Armageddon and the great tribulation, that is, of the UN shutting down the Federal Reserve and taking over world government, then that would mean all the elect have finally been sealed into the kingdom and that means Christ will have arrived sometime earlier. Remember, Christ comes down to the earth to begin ruling "in the midst of his enemies" at the same time Satan is kicked down to the earth and allowed to manipulate world affairs for "a short while" before being abyssed at the time Christ takes over to begin his millennial rule. Christ arrived in 1992. That was 20 years ago! So we are good to go for world government by the UN and Armageddon 1 year and 3 months later, though those days could be "cut short" as the original "great tribulation" days were cut short. The original "great tribulation" which is the one mentioned in Revelation was the Holocaust.

Thanks for drawing attention to this prophecy.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

marked

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit