Do you think Oprah is going to accept Paula Deen's apology?

by booker-t 36 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

I guess then the thought is that some women are cows; then are some black people "n*****s"?

I guess sooner started the cow analogy.

Besides, who cares if cows apologise to one another?
  • ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

"Do you think Oprah is going to accept Paula Deen's apology"?

Who cares, why do sooooooo many people view this egotistical woman as being second in line to Jesus?

• wasblind
    wasblind

This ain't about Jesus Shirley, It's clearly a double standard

About a wrong that's acceptable from some and not others

when it should not be acceptable at all

• neverscreamagain
    neverscreamagain

blondie - reading that WT quote sickens me that I was ever a part of that nonsense, and for so many years!

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    I guess sooner started the cow analogy.

I'm not sure the original suggestion was that women are cows, but rather that it alluded to some quality of the particular women being discussed, such as obesity.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

I know Was, I'm just thinking who cares what Oprah thinks, she's just ONE black person on the planet. She doesn't rep for all of us.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

The suggestion is that both Oprah Winfrey and Paula Dean are big fat uglyass cows. I stand by this description and would like to say that I definitely do not feel that all women are cows or that it is OK to refer to women in general as cows.

The aforementioned pair however are cows.

• talesin
    talesin

I am with Sooner and Wuz on this one!

xo

tal

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

It's not even obesity that I'm speaking of. It's that they both are like cows. Cows bring tasty meat to the table but very little else. These two people bring cheap entertainment to the table and absolutely nothing else.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Tal!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit