The CO and his wife have no home

by not bitter 26 Replies latest jw friends

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

COs in our area are provided a furnished home or apartment at the expense of the Circuit. Plus, they turn in their weekly expenses for everything else to the local congregation they are serving each week. Plus each congregation makes an annual "contribution" to pay for their new cars, car insurance, and health insurance.

All the "green handshakes" are tax free, and for their own personal use or to save for "retirement".

Most have a very comfortable lifestyle, do not have to perform any secular work, and have a schedule much the same as all other JWs. Cushy deal IMO.

Doc

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Yes,Desirous Of Change,it's the same in this circuit. The circuit pays for everything,and rent house/apartment for them too.

We've had a couple of overseers that raised children before going into the circuit work. None of their kids stayed in the organization either.

We had one CO who remarried a nutty pioneer sister. She was bat crazy. And she complained to the society about their next assignment,and it was good-bye. He was fired you might say. They stayed in an apartment that was added onto a Kingdom Hall. Don't know what happened to them since.

• not bitter
    not bitter

Its just dawned on me that they may be doing it in my parents bed

Sorry

• stillin
    stillin

I wonder if any CO's deposit their surplus in a personal account to have set aside for a "rainy day."

• not bitter
    not bitter

so how much money to they get paid? I thought it was just a clothing allowance sort of thing. You know, like beer money

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

My Mum use to invite them to stay with us, the Organization built two homes in Southern San Luis Obispo County by asking all the pubs to kick in $50 a month extra. I wish I had a picture to show you how they are using the kind Pubs money to build homes for COs and DOs while they spend money on their Branch Davidian Complex in Waco, New York!

When she died she left them $150,000, what a waste of money but it was Mums money to spend! Where did that money go and where did they use the money? My hag of a sister wrote the check and sent it to Wasteland, New York. She wrote herself a few checks and bleed my Mum like a good hypocrite she was. I loved how righteous she pretends to be while she celebrates all the holidays, steals, filed bankruptcy because her husband was too busy doing elder things to work. Now the people she and her husband milked are sick, she stay's away from them like a plague. How do I expose her?

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

They do it with..... Holy Spirit..... Nah just kidding.... They spend the whole time crapping themselves and regretting it....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit