"Who, then, is the faithful and wise servant...?" - NEW ARTICLE

by EdenOne 18 Replies latest watchtower bible

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Just wanting to let you know that I've published a new article on my website.

It's called "Who, then, is the faithful and wise servant...?"

Given the recent controversy about the "new light" of the WTS / JW's about the subject, I decided to look deeper into it and came up with a surprising (even for me) conclusion.

I hope you enjoy.

Eden

• prologos
    prologos

perhaps,- as Jesus was saying this, he was musing to himself, and

as WE look at the past, particularly at the close match of Peter as "THE" FDS, or at least part of the F&DS you present in the article.

even talking about it supplies timely food for thought.

• Nathan Natas
  • cedars
    cedars

Thanks Eden. I've added your website to my links page.

Cedars

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

NN,

I haven't, but in my article I point out that " Joseph, son of Jacob, was the biblical archetype of the “faithful and wise slave” that was “put in charge of all his Master’s possessions”.

Thanks for the link. I've always found Leolaia's articles excellent. I'll read it later.

Eden

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

I've added your website to my links page.

Cedars, thank you for the kind introducton to your links page. However, the way you describe my site isn't accurate. I'm not an ex-JW, I'm an active one.Time will tell for how long, but for the time being I'm active and the website isn't an "ex-JW" site. The purpose of the "Christian Fraternity of God's People" is to provide a safe haven for those who, being active, inactive, fading, ex-witnesses, or even people who never had anything to do with the Witnesses, may find an outlet to study the Bible and reach to some conclusions outside of the box of the WTS. The website doesn't actively attempt to withraw people from being Jehovah's Witnesses nor from any other christian denomination. However isn't shy to publish conclusions that may contradict the official teachings of the Watchtower Society and its Governing Body. We do not advocate the reform of the Watchtower Society (while I personally think it would be desireable), nor its dissolving. It's simply not our business.

As far as we're concerned, the Jehovah's Witnesses are simply yet another group of Christians working in the "household or the Lord". It is up to the Master to judge each servant in the household - the global Christianity - in an individual basis. Because of this JW heritage, we tend to focus on subjects that are of interest to the Jehovah's Witnesses, but we don't want to be limited by it. Our interest is Christianism.

I hope this helps you in re-defining the placement of the link on your website.

Thank you

Eden

• cedars
    cedars

Hi Eden, I can happily reword the link but please email me to discuss this further - [email protected]

Cedars

• irondork
    irondork

Nice!

I like how you broke that down.

When you began presenting it as a prophetic parable I thought, "Uh-oh. Where is she going with this?"

This is a nice piece of work.

• irondork
    irondork

Duplicate! Duplicate!

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Where is she going with this?

Irondork,

Where do you get the idea that I'm a "she" ??

Eden

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit