The Watchtower is Over....Jehovah is Ovah!!!!((Please Read))

by Joliette 24 Replies latest jw friends

• princecharmant
    princecharmant

Absolute nonsense, is what you have written.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Absolute nonsense, is what you have written._____Prince

If it's me your talkin' too. Nobobdy can out do the nonsense spewed from the boys in Brooklyn

Need a few reminders ?

The Blood doctrine

The Overlap flap dap

Etc..........Etc...........Etc.............

• Giordano
    Giordano

Because the organization is over (Let's say because of court cases' and massive settlement costs and or indictments for breaking a number of laws .....whatever) that doesn't mean everyone stops beliving or become's a non-believer.

Nix the suicide talk as well that would not happen, these people are still belivers.......... be it in the Bible, in God and Jesus etc.

As far as the future goes obviously many would leave especially when JW's understand that they were constantly lied to and scriptually misled. This happened in the past with the Bible Students leaving after Rutherford took over. But with well established congregations I would think there would be an effort made to hold to their guiding principles and continue to meet.

The attraction for JW's is to be with other JW's I don't see that going away even if the organization fails.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Giordano - "The attraction for JW's is to be with other JW's."

Not much of an attraction, as far as I'm concerned, but sure, to a degree.

The bigger attraction (I would argue) is the prospect of surviving the End of the World by virtue of one's affiliation with the WTS. Take away the WTS and the affiliation becomes worthless.

There ain't much else to the ideology that's pacticularly appealing.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

What would Jehovahs Witnesses do if there world suddenly...came to an end?

I used to be a WBT$ CO!..I was a Somebody!!..

Now I`m just a Fat Guy,with No Sense of Fashion..

I`ll be found Dead..

Wearing a Red Cap & a Green Shirt..

http://assets.vice.com/content-images/contentimage/no-slug/b73ee04bfa2563e0928680e9300e3644.jpg

.............................. photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit