One reason why Rutherford would be chosen by Jesus to be the FDS

by zed is dead 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

Help me people! I can't think of anything good that the old, drunk misogynist ever did. What "good" things made Jesus choose him?

zed

• sir82
    sir82

Railed prolifically against the evils of Prohibition?

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

sir,

That could be it. Jesus loved turning water to wine.

zed

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I don't know about "Jesus" but that "Jehovah" is a real piece of work. I could see such an a-hole choose such an a-hole.

Unfair tests in the garden, punishing everyone for the deeds of a few, wiping all mankind and animals out when He is having a bad day, allowing his people to go through cancer and birth defects and protecting pedofiles among his true worshippers.

Yes indeed. I can see that guy choose some prick a lot like him.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

God chooses who he wants

• BU2B
    BU2B

Because just look at who Jehovah used in the Bible. Less than desirable charachters. Was he any worse than David, Solomon etc? I rate him better than Joshua who orchestrated a genocide/ethnic cleansing killing millions. Ill take drunken Judge Rutherford over Jehovahs annointed servants Joshua or Jehu.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I want them all to leave me alone. People..not Jesus.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

I find it interesting that even my wife, who has never (to my knowledge!) read "apostate" literature, has an overall negative image of Rutherford. For example, in the July 15 WT, she was able to read between the lines that the "progress" made in the org around 1918/19 was really just a power grab by Rutherford. I asked, How do you know that?. . . . .

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Watchtower Jesus is a psychotic narcissist, so when looking around for a representative on earth, he saw Hitler was already taken by the bankers and Satan. Looking around more, he saw Rutherford would do nicely for the role.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit