What do you think happens when we die?

by cognac 58 Replies latest jw friends

• cognac
    cognac

I'm trying to figure it out. If we are just dead then there is no point to anything I do. I'd like to hope our energy goes somewhere... But, I'd like to examine what somebody presents as proof...

• Satanus
    Satanus

Proof, thats a toughie. Its out of the domain of science.

I have seen my dead brother, though, say what they will.

S

• cognac
    cognac

Satanus - I'd like to hear your experience, whether here or on private PM. Please....

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

I've had a near-death experience and I saw 'the light'. It looked like a star in the distance, but it was 1.5 feet away from me in the blackness. I don't know what it was, but I knew if I reached out and touched it, my life would be over. I was resuscitated after having been clinically dead.

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

we get forgotten.

at best some drunk stumbles into your graveyard 100 years later and has a beer with ya.

as for me, jump out of a plane with my ashes. if have the final say, the chutes wont open and ill take you to hell with me. ahhahha.

• sspo
    sspo

DUST!!!

• fakesmile
  • transhuman68
    transhuman68
    If we are just dead then there is no point to anything I do.

It depends what you are doing, I guess...

http://thinksimplenow.com/mindset/a-reason-to-be/

• fiddler
    fiddler

Guess we'll find out when we get there but personally............I think there are multiple options. It's kinda like what the movie "What Dreams May Come" suggested........we get what we wished for.

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

I think we move to a different type of existence. I've seen members of my family in dreams shortly after they died. Makes me think there is something.

On the other hand...from a scientific perspective, we are organic and when life leaves us, we simply disintegrate back to our chemical makeup - dust, I suppose.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit