American Counterparts, please help!

by VioletAnai 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

I can't download mp3's at work...I will have to wait until I get home...are you singing COMF???

• COMF
    COMF

It's not me, but you're gonna love it. :)

• julien
    julien

it's not a gnome!
    it's a hippy he's killed..
    rik's just killed a hippy everybody!!

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

Hahahahahahahahhahahahah mwahahahahahahah buahahhahahahahahaha....

It was a joke! And you fell for it like the fascists you are! - Rick - The Young Ones

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

CUCKOO

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Guava jelly: Luv the stuff dakota! you should add that in the gift list and I'll see if I can't get you some! we have it all over here in FL

Ven

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

I'VE HAD TOO MUCH SUGAR! I'VE HAD TOO MUCH SUGAR

I don't know where you pixies came from but I sure like your pixie drink

No more candy, no more candy.........gotta cut out the sugar in ma coffee!!!!!!!!

(sorry I'm just a little bored!)

It was a joke! And you fell for it like the fascists you are! - Rick - The Young Ones

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Florida is where I grew up and came to love Quava jelly, Venice. I have special ordered it through local stores, but I recently found one store, Natures, that seems to have it on the shelf.

Now, if I could just find some decent Avocado pears and mangoes out here.

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

We have the best mangoes here....although I hate them. They stink and taste awful too. The tree across the road is always smelling like rotten fruit all summer! Puke!

As for avo's, we've got the best too I believe and Hell Yes! I love em! Just like picking yer nose and having a chew.

Sorry I warned you, silly this arvo!

• LucidSky
    LucidSky

Hey Lilacs...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit