American Counterparts, please help!

by VioletAnai 21 Replies latest jw friends

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

What the hell is a P.B & A or P.P & A?

Thank you!

It was a joke! And you fell for it like the fascists you are! - Rick - The Young Ones

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

What's the context?

One definition of PBA is Patrolmen's Benevo;lent Association - it's a policemen's organization.

• aluminutty
    aluminutty

Could you perhaps -- and this is a long shot -- mean PB and J? If so, then you'd have peanut butter and Jelly. Yum! Especially if its the chunky peanut butter and grape jelly. BTW, why don't grapes taste like grape flavoring, or should that be why doesn't grape flavoring taste like grapes? HMMMMM, conspiracy? ?

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

GRAPE JELLY??????? YOU AMERICANS ARE MMMMMAAAAADDDDDDD!!!

It was a joke! And you fell for it like the fascists you are! - Rick - The Young Ones

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed
    GRAPE JELLY???????

Nah. I prefer Guava jelly myself. Hard to find here in the Pacific Northwest, though.

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• LucidSky
    LucidSky

I just had two PBJ sandwiches for dinner. (Ahhh, the luxuries of bachelorhood.)

Hey, that's not mad. What is mad is when I saw someone put pickles on that... No. That's just insane.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Hey Dakota...I make my own guava jelly...used to have a tree...back in the borg days when us sisters used to practive for the new system...we were all very homey...with vegetable gardens and pantries full of home preserves and home made jams and bottled jelly. When blackberries were in season we used to put on our gumboots (do you guys have gumboots?) and we would pick black berries for jam/jelly and pies...I would have been a useful commodity in the new world.

Just sharing a memory

Beck

ps..sorry Vi I have no idea what that means...what does pttt mean??

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

WooooooooooHooooooooooooo, major hunk alert!!!!!!! Lucid, you are perdy. ::::::::::::faints:::::::::::::;

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

Fffffttttttt, no idea Beck!

• COMF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit