The Prodigal Returns

by TimothyT 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TimothyT
    TimothyT

Lol. I had the same thing. When i finished watching it I reloaded it and it told me the video was now private. Pretty good production though. Just a shame about the exaggerated message.

• gbrn
    gbrn

Oh, I was really disappointed they didn't refer to the double lifer as "Bad news Al," like they did when it was a drama a few years back. I remember laughing out loud when I was in the audience. I mean with a nickname like that our little protagonist should have seen what was coming right?? Haha!

• Quendi
    Quendi

I’m always happy to see a post from you, TimothyT. I’m also glad to know that you and Jack are doing fine. As for the “Prodigal Son” drama, I really have no wish to watch it. The WTS misses the entire point about the parable. As I pointed out to my judicial committee, the Son was not haled to some committee and forced to confess his sins. He was not humiliated but accepted unconditionally. Furthermore, the entire household rejoiced that he returned with feasting, dancing and music. How unlike the WTS way of doing things! Why, the congregation is forbidden to applaud the announcement that somebody has been reinstated. As far as I’m concerned, the drama is an insipid piece of propaganda that is not worth taking the time to watch.

Quendi

• nugget
    nugget

Good to see you are doing well. Happy for you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit