Re: Do Demons Infest this DiscussionBoard-or is...

by eyes_opened 27 Replies latest jw friends

• mommy
    mommy

Zazu,
    Didn't you read? She is counting time as she speaks.So technically she is in service!
    wendy

• TR
    TR

Danielle,

Since you are so sensitive to demons, I'm going to cast a spell upon you! There is a way out, though. There is several items at your place of residence which have become demon infested. You will start experiencing demonic happenings around you. You must find these items, pray over them to cast out the demons. You must then burn them. You have a very short time to do this, otherwise all items in your household will become infected. Remember, even new items can be demon infested, not just items bought at yard sales. Get to it NOW!

TR- demon sales and service dept.

• nelly136
    nelly136

actually I'd probably find sitting on a washing machine that hasnt been balanced properly and running at 12000 rpm twice as enlightening and definately more exciting,
    I was spawned a jw, theres really nothing that you can tell me that can frighten me, I find all your posts totally amusing, I find it even more impressive that you go against all you're taught and insist on talking to me, cool I admire they way you are prepared to compromise yourself with every single post.
    I have no brownie points to lose for armagonnagettem day, you on the other hand have everything to lose (well if you believe that sort of thing), I enjoy our little intersperses,
    keep them coming :-)
    nelly

• trevor
    trevor

Hi Danielle,

Thank you for replying to my helpful advice. You are right I am shallow and the 'you' word was an accident - I just can't spell. I do however realize the seriousness of my sin and have repented.

I have been looking for someone strong and firm to take me in hand for a while now. I think you could be the answer to my prayers. I hope you will stay around and continue to be strict with me. By the way should I cut the labels of my boots? I know I can trust you to say the right things. Bless you.

Trevor

• nelly136
    nelly136

mmm trevor they do say here in sunny britain that the only difference between pink and purple is the grip ;-)
    nelly

• thinker
    thinker

Danielle,
    I speak of the pyramid that sits on Russell's grave and the following WT quote:*** watchtower 1928 11/15 ***

"It is more reasonable to conclude that the great pyramid of Gizeh, as well as the other pyramids thereabout, also the sphinx, were built by the rulers of Egypt and under the directions of Satan the Devil... Then Satan put his knowledge in dead stone, which may be called Satans' Bible, and not God's stone witness..."

You have frequently offered to set up a bible study. The WTBTS lies about their own literature, why believe them about something as important as the bible?

• TR
    TR

Danielle,

The deeminz are at it in your personal items! You are wasting time here. Think about it. I'm an evil apostate and I can and will channel unholy influences to you.

About the bible study, been there and done that. You can insert your bible study straight up your pee hole, though.

TR- who would be nicer to "Danielle" if he/she/it were a genuine person.

• crittersitter
    crittersitter

wow, ya'll got really tore up over this danielle person(s)
    i'd say it was someone who is on the outs with the org but wants to defend it till death, somthing we all have done for a time( hopefully only a millisecond) as we were leaving.
    the wt quote mentioned staying close to the org, and not releying on human reasoning.. the two things that keep one from seeking the real truth, and as for the "joyful" people in the org, i can truely say that most were miserable( and those who were happy had bubbly personalities, )
    daneille.....if you were truely a dedicated jw, at the first hint of apostasy you would have run like a scalded cat...
    not stay to argue or debate
    i wish you well in your search for truth and acceptence
    i hope you find the love you long for, for it is not in jw land( this you already know)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit