Question for the married guys

by TweetieBird 50 Replies latest jw friends

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

Is it possible to be friends with a woman, text her, call her, etc and not be physically attracted to her?

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

yes!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..................... photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• cofty
    cofty

I think its possible for a married man to text and call another woman and convince himself he is not attracted to her - for a while.

Unless somebody gives him a kick up the arse and tells him to behave it will end in tears sooner or later.

• prologos
    prologos

its possible, but you might not answer as a married guy long.

or possibly possible if you live in Florida, where many just wait for the upward or downward call depending on belief.

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

being "friends" usually doesn't require physical attraction but....... spending alot of time with someone is usually a sign there is a connection that will develope into an attraction .. more often than not..

• *lost*
    *lost*

don't you want a woman's perspective then ?

• iCeltic
    iCeltic

A whole host of things come to mind.

a friend that is also a friend of your wife?

does your wife know about her?

is she aware you are married?

motive from both parties?

and sometimes there may be no attraction from one party but there is from the other, that rarely turns out well.

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

There is almost always an element of attraction between sexes , that's nature. It's possible to be very friendly with non spouse members of the opposite sex and have no actual feelings however, it is highly unlikely that both sides of the equation are equally disinterested in anything other than platonic friendship. How do you think affairs start? Very, very dangerous but also possibly innocent. My wife kiboshed an online chat relationship of mine with an ex uni friend which although innocent on my part was worrying to my wife. So now it's just the odd public Facebook post. Safe and sound, no one gets hurt.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Depends..... If there is any significant reason for her to not be a potential bed partner then yes. Otherwise they are just fighting millions of years of evolution... You saw how Jurassic park turned out right?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit