I'm somewhat back again

by Gojira_101 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Adventurousone
    Adventurousone

Hi Gojira:

I've read this great book called " Kiss That Frog" by Brian Tracy. It's such a wonderful book because it helps you to turn the negatives into positives. It's a very easy book to read the chapters are short. I tend to be negative with things, and now I'm learning to be more positive with things and it has really helped me to move ahead in my life and to get out of the bubble. Even though I wasn't raised in the organization I was a very active publisher until last year when I left. So I can see whwere you were coming from. I don't know if you tend to get depressed like I do or not. A sister told me one time that B vitamins can help. So I tried them and it did help me out. So I try to take them on a regular basis. Hope this is helpful to you. The video will be the best thing you can do to free yourself it will be like a weight off your shoulders.

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

Thank you all for the nice comments. I really appreciate the words of encouragement and even those of you who are concerned, you care more for me and my well being more than the JW's ever were.

I guess my whole thing is my whole life my identity was "I'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses" and last year when I learned TTATT my identity was ripped from me and now all I have for my identity is my name and why should I be afraid to use it? There are many other reason why I want to do this which I will try to explain more in my video with my own voice!

Gojira

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

Thanks lost. I had to take a break and I've been so busy the last month it's crazy. I'm still not going to have that much time to come on here. I'm actually working 12 straight days with no break. I'm only on day 4 right now. I'm not sure if I will even make it :)

Gojira

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

Gojira, I hope it all works out for you and this will help you heal. You are right, what else can they do, they can't take your life. Tht is exactly what our therapist said to us. Do whatever you need to do in order to heal live a full life. We are all different and have to handle things in our own way. Keep us up to date on how things are going.

• *lost*
    *lost*

Just think about the money hunni, lol.

In these present econmic times, work is the number one priority.

all the other things will fall into place naturally with time.

you have your hubby, and your parents, your a wealthy woman in the important things in life.

Hope you don't let yourself get worn down too much with the working hours though, it can be draining.

But, you have a great crew there backing you up.

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

Thank you AuntFancy! I can't afford to seek professional help and plus the state we live in the "free" based help is no good. I guess this is my way of trying to heal and take back control.

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

Thanks lost! One good thing is it is keeping me busy. I keep telling myself I will have a 3 day weekend after these 12 days.

• Adventurousone
    Adventurousone

Gojira:

I could ask you where would you be without JWN. This can be your outlet it's almost like therapy so enjoy your ride with us. There's alot of great people here that really care about you and your well being. So take care of yourself because no one can do it for you, only you.

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

Thank you Adventurousone! I am thankful for JWn because I was able to make contact with others and I have some people who understand what I've been going through and they have been able to help me, and also at the same time I understand what they are going through. It's a hard road for anyone leaving WT.

That is part of the reason why I want to do this. I'm just trying to figure out what I want to say, I tend to ramble on if I don't have main points to hit so I'm just trying to figure that out right now :)

The other main reason is because I want to help people, more specifically deaf people, but I can't help them if I have to hide my face.

Thank you for the book suggestion too and your kind comments!

Peace.

Gojira

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

You go girl! I know it's tough right now, transition is always hard. But I sense a strength in you, you will be OK.This organization will not control you, you will become stronger and stronger as time goes on. Best wishes as you reclaim your life and move forward.

Anaïs Nin: “And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom”

Anais Nin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit