I'm somewhat back again

by Gojira_101 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

I had to take a break from JWn here because after all the drama that unfolded over a certain new anti-Wt organization I had to back off because I had unbearable emotions and "flashbacks" to being a JW and being bullied. Even though I didn't experience any direct bullying, seeing it happen caused all the negative emotions to come back because I felt like I was back at the Kingdom Hall. So I just left for awhile.

I've been having to do a lot of soul searching lately and reevaluating my life. It's been hard the last few months for me emotionally, but I think I'm finally coming to accept where I am in my life right now.

I had a melt down about 2 weeks ago and wrote a letter to my grandma (I didn't send it), but I got out all the feelings I was having because I felt like I was being consumed by the fact my family is shunning me. I still feel that WBTS and the JW's have control over me and I hate it! So I've started to make a plan. I haven't been to a meeting or FS since last October and I'll be inactive 9 months on July 1st. July 23rd will be my 30th birthday and also my 1st birthday. Mentally I'm out of WT and I'm never going back, but a part of me still feels like they have control over me because I have to be careful to not reveal too much about myself or double check to make sure I'm not signing my real name...I hate it! I'm not this kind of person. I hate lying and decieving, I hate hidding! So I've given this a lot of serious thought and I'm going to do it! I'm going to make a video and put it on YouTube and tell the world who I am. Yes Wt can DF me, what more can they do to me, oh my family can start shunning me...oh wait they are already doing that! I talked it over with my parents because they could be outed too and I talked to my husband about it because if any of his family sees me they will know he is with me on this. I love my husband so much because he said "I've already df them, them, so do waht you have to." So I'm going to do it, now I'm just figuring out what to say hahahaha. I'm going to do this because this is facing my fears and taking back my life from WT fully. I have to be true to myself and the person I am becoming now! I refuse to let WT influence or control me anymore. I am taking back my life fully!

I just wanted to share this with someone.

Gojira

• jgnat
    jgnat

Girl power!

• wasblind
    wasblind

Gorjira_101

That's right , take control of the wheel and steer down the highway of life

don't forget to put the top down, and enjoy

There's nothin' like choosin' where YOU want to go

Get your motor runnin'

head out on the highway

lookin' for adventure, and whatever comes your way _______Steppin' Wolfe

• crmsicl
    crmsicl

I think you will feel better for taking that bold action. Good for you. Let us know when you post it.

• clarity
    clarity

Gojira.... while I appreciate where you are coming from

and really do understand the feelings behind it ...I must inject a little

caution.

>

You say ......."I'm going to do this because this is facing my fears and taking

back my life from WT fully.... I refuse to let WT influence or control me anymore.

I am taking back my life fully!"

>

Sorry ...I could be very wrong but ....it feels like you are walking right into a trap.

You probably would never do this ... without being under the pressure of the WT!

Think carefully, this could potentially hurt you more!

>

I know ..I know ..............but remember o ne who makes great

sacrifices or suffers much in order to further a principle........

may be a martyr .......and martyrs get hurt!

You do not have to prove anything.

sincerely

clarity

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Welcome back and congratulations on re-claiming your life - Can't wait to see your video!

• Simon
    Simon

Hope things go good whatever you decide to do.

When making a decision with quite possibly major and permanent consequences it's good to think things over until you are 100% certain you want to go ahead. And then think things over a little while longer ...

You'll have our support whatever you decide to do but supporters don't have to live in your shoes.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

You GO Gojira! Can't wait to see it!

Also...if/when they come for you...RECORD IT PLEASE?????????

• outofthelionsden
    outofthelionsden

i missed seeing your comments , happy to have you back!!

what you just went through im going through right now. Hats off to you for having the courage to make a video, its time to take our life back!!! you go girl

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Glad you are back. Thanks for sharing you thoughts and feelings. May it go well with you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit