JW's in the news

by Xenu 11 Replies latest jw friends

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

Well, let's see; in a gazillion places (several, anyway) Watchtower tells its adherents to try and turn every single little possible encounter with another human being into an opportunity for Witnessing.

Doesn't anyone wonder HOW the press knows someone is a JW? I can tell you why. Because the Witnesses will stand there over a dead body and count the friggin' time, that's how the press knows!!!

I still fume about the woman who's daughter was murdered so her unborn child could be stolen? After the funeral and memorial, this wacko mother was commenting on the tremendous outpouring of sympathy and support (in this godless world, MIND YOU)of all these people, many of them strangers (and soon-to-be-birdfood) and she is reported as saying something like: "I guess we're going to have to give these people a witness or some such thing..."

I felt like putting a hole in the wall. THESE people need to be winessed to? THEY'RE the ones giving support, SHE was the one saying "Buy my books or my God will kill you". [>:(]

Hrrrrummphhh...

• Xenu
    Xenu

Kenneson
    It is a comforting to know that you have not allowed a diff. of religious views to cloud your compassion.

dugbeetle

Doesn't anyone wonder HOW the press knows someone is a JW? I can tell you why. Because the Witnesses will stand there over a dead body and count the friggin' time, that's how the press knows!!!
    Perhaps it was the television news reporters who were on the scene? Perhaps it was the fact that they interviewed the woman's non Jehovah
    relatives? The holy books words does not allow for such anger.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit