I scored a 46.......What's your score? :)

by WildHorses 27 Replies latest social humour

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

41--lots of 40's....Hmmmm

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

I only got 33. Maybe there is something wrong with me?

• Shimmer
    Shimmer

I scored a 41. I would hope that my friends and family would describe me like that. But ya never know

41 TO 50 POINTS: Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the
    center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

Shimmer

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

<--------- 48.

41 TO 50 POINTS: Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing,
    practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the
    center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.
    Sounds about right.

It is not religious persecution for an informed person to expose publicly a certain religion as being false, thus allowing persons to see the difference between false religion and true religion.
    WT 11/15/1963 page 688 paragraph 3

• butalbee
  • BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

Score 41.

I think I am more of a 31-40 than a 41-50. I suppose I am on the "cusp"

Andee

• Cowboy
    Cowboy

43 for me.Sounds about right.

Nuff Said,
    Cowboy

It took me quite a while to realize that the real deal is to be able to be enough of a person on your own to know when somebody loves you and cares about you.
    ~Stevie Ray Vaughn

• AMarie
    AMarie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit