Strange Brew (fluff)

by Cowboy 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Xander
    Xander

Dunno, Haereticus, they have non-alcoholic light beers on sale, too....and.....*blech*. I mean, really...that's just....*blech*

Why would you EVEN???

Just dunno...more of a nice, dark, red wine guy, myself, though, so....(or stouts for other occasions).

Xander F
    (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America - Ohio order)

A fanatic is one who, upon losing sight of his goals, redoubles his efforts.
    --George Santayana

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

SW, thats what I use to make my Long Island Ice Teas. Hmmmmmmmm

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • WildHorses
    WildHorses

If you are just looking to get drunk. The best way to do it is to drink shots and chase it with what ever you want. I wouldn't suggest using a beer chaser unless you want to be sick.

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • Haereticus
    Haereticus

Xander

Same nonalcoholic beer is/was on sale here too, but price is/was higher than proper beer. That extra cost is because alcohol is removed after the fermentation and besides hardly anybody would buy that stuff. So only the true lover of vodka taste would spend the same money for fake vodka - I have never heard of one.

Few beers is ok, but what is the use of getting inibriated with all those secondary products of fermentation? Those fusel oils and other by-products are the ones needed only for the purpose of hangover.

• Cowboy
    Cowboy

LOL-The trash can punch was only the 4th worst,IMO.I could probably coerced into trying that again.(hey,no guts,no glory...)

Nuff Said,
    Cowboy

We ride and never worry about the fall
    I guess that's just the cowboy in us all

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit