Strange Brew (fluff)

by Cowboy 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Cowboy
    Cowboy

Wanted to be sure my fluff was clearly labeled as such.

Something in chat last night got me to thinking about some of the strange mixed drinks I have willingly partaken of over the years.See if anybody can beat these...

(4) trash can punch-usually mixed in large quantities consisting of red Hawaiian Punch,Mello Yellow,pieces of fresh fruit,and ample quanities of Everclear

(3)cherry limeaides w/vodka

(2)Dr Pepper w/brandy

and finally ;
    (1)-Mountain Dew w/Peppermint Schnappes

If you feel the urge to try any of these in quantity,plan on living in the bathroom for awhile....

Oh,to be a teenager again...

Nuff Said,
    Cowboy

We ride and never worry about the fall
    I guess that's just the cowboy in us all

• spender
    spender

I made something on new years I called "Ecto-cooler", named after my popular childhood HI-C drink ;)

Citra
    lots of Melon Rum
    a bit of Limon Bicardi
    and a hint of vodka :P

it was fruity, and strong enough to knock ya on your ass :)

• Smoldering Wick
    Smoldering Wick

Well, I'm sure nothing beats Everclear Punch in a trashcan...

...but, if you're in a hurry and don't like mixing drinks, here's something you'll like:

75-proof contains rum, gin, vodka, tequila and triple sec. Just add cola and sweet and sour mix for Long Island Iced Tea...

Here's some more recipes:
    http://www.bartonbrands.com/bartonlit.html

"God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh." ~Voltaire

• Shimmer
    Shimmer

Oh, yes!! Junior year of high school. Me and my friend wanted to get "shit faced" before the school dance. We swiped a bottle of creme de cocoa from her aunt. There we were hiding in the bushes drinking straight from the bottle with a coke bottle chaser. Yuckko!! But it seemed worth it at the time.

Shimmer

Maybe being oneself is alway an acquired taste.-----PATRICIA HAMPL

• lydia
    lydia

Hummm.. Interesting ....
    I always liked a shot of a hemmoraging brain- that is strawberry schnapps, Bailey's irish cream poured in from the edge, and grenidine..Yummy!!

Or..Pepsi and slowgin...
    but I lik wines best...
    Lyd

• Angharad
    Angharad

When we were in Canada I had something called a Paralyzer, not exactly sure what was in it but it was really good. I think its had vodka, coke, milk and something else which I cant remember the name of.

I slept really well after a couple of them!!

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I think the trash can thing can not be beat cowboy !!! LOL
    Last nite on the chat had me laughing so hard, remember animal talking about the "wine shits" ? OMG That was so honest! I guess the worst thing I ever drank was tang and vodka, wasnt really all that bad, sad to say. I couldnt find any orange juice!! I must have been desperate. I find myself in that situation at times. HEHEHE

• LDH
    LDH

Hi Cowboy..

I like "Hop Skip and go Naked"

one can pink lemonade mix
    one can vodka
    one can beer
    and one can water.....

Yum Yum

The best Margaritas EVER!!!!

One can limeade
    one can 7 up
    one can tequila
    one bottle corona

• Xander
    Xander

LOL @ all you guys....

All I gotta ask is.....WHY?

No, really....what on earth are you thinking mixing all that crap together? If it's good...drink it straight. If it's not good, why the hell mix it with anything that IS??

Xander F
    (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America - Ohio order)

A fanatic is one who, upon losing sight of his goals, redoubles his efforts.
    --George Santayana

• Haereticus
    Haereticus

Xander

You said it. Our tradition is plain vodka or moonshine and possibly a splash of mineral water for those beginners.

But who said that it should taste good? If anybody here would drink vodka just for the taste of it I am shure there would be a nonalcoholic variation of vodka on sale as well - but there is not.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit