birthday...

by zanex 22 Replies latest jw experiences

• zanex
    zanex

Its my birthday friday! I have a bunch of "worldly" friends that I really care about and they are all planning on taking me out but I hesitate...I just only recently within the last 2 years started taking ACTIVE interest in my birthday so I only have a minimal idea of what to feel...I know I will go out and get trashed and plastered but I want to know what it FEELS like...I dont know if this post makes any sense haha I think I'm gonna just drink myself into a nice stupor and pass out somewhere hahaha...any tips or advice from anybody here?

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

zanex, just relax and enjoy your day :) say thanks to the "happy birthdays" there are no hard and fast rules on how to celebrate your b-day, do what you want to do. but most of all ENJOY yourself :)

Happy early Birthday to ya

A good friend is someone who will come and bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was f**king awesome."

• LDH
    LDH

Zanex:

Happy birthday, dude! Smile like a moron when they sing, demand your free damn cake, sign up for a birthday club meal at Burker King, etc. They'll look at you like you're crazy.

Go into a gift shop, tell them it's your birthday, and ask for your gift! LOL!

I'm *SO* looking forward to lunch next week.

Your friend,
    Lisa

• concerned mama
    concerned mama

Zanex,
    You don't NEED to get drunk on your birthday...as a worldly person, I can tell you that it isn't really part of the celebration. I mean you can if you want to.....but that isn't what birthdays are for. What you should do is feel how special you are, that your friends are celebrating that you were born and are part of their world. That you are you and their friend.

Happy Birthday!

• zanex
    zanex

thx... Iwill be sure and have a fun time...I will demand my damn cake and smile like the biggest moron when they sing...hahaha I am actully lookin forward to it...and right back at ya ldh..I am way lookin forward to next week too...a first time for me...probably long overdue..and thanx to this BOARD!

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Drunk is the only way to go. Plus don't forget Birthday sex. Everyone get's birthday sex on their birthday.

Slipnslidemaster:"I worked very hard and I earned all the attention I'm getting."
    - Anna Kournikova

Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America

• zanex
    zanex

slipnslidemaster: ;)

• ConnieLynn
    ConnieLynn

Very Cool Zanex! Happy Birthday. My birthday is tomorrow! I intend to celebrate guilt free...you should do the same! Have fun and be safe!

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

connie, Happy early Birthday to you too! :)

hey slip, about birthday sex, i won't be getting any this year :( in fact i think i'll be all alone on my birthday. first time that will happen since i left the jws. ah well, i can have make up birthday sex! hehe

• animal
    animal

Birthday BJ's are great

Animal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit