Do JW's do a woldwide preaching work?

by sleepy 15 Replies latest jw friends

• sleepy
    sleepy

Do JW's do a woldwide preaching work?
    The simple answer is no.
    So many witnesses are blind to this obvious point , and still believe God will bring judgemnet to all mankind on the basis of the preaching done by Jehovahs witnesses.
    Realise this Jehovahs witnesses,
    China pop.1 300 000 000
    India pop.1 000 000 000
    Indonesia pop. 200 000 000
    Pakistan pop. 150 000 000
    Bangladesh pop. 125 000 000
    Eygpt pop 65. 000 000
    Iran pop 65. 000 000
    Iraq pop 21. 000 000
    N Korea pop. 25 000 000
    Saudi arabia. pop 20 000 000
    How much preaching is done in these countries?
    The preaching work is no where near a world wide scale at the present time.
    Why would God judge the whole of China as worthy of destruction?
    Yet when you tell witnesses this they say leave it up to Jehovah he knows what he is doing.
    If that is the case why preach at all?

• Farkel
    Farkel

If the entire population of this planet lived in laundromats, Matthew 24:14 would have been fulfilled and dubs would all be in the Paradise earth by now.

Farkel

• TheStar
    TheStar

haha, Farkel... so true...

• Simon
    Simon

Never mind world-wide ... most european countries, in fact any outside of the USA, Mexico & Brazil don't get much of a look-in:

See: http://www.jwic.com/stat.htm for excellent stats on JWs by country, preaching hours etc ...

• Amazing
    Amazing

I agree with Farkel 100% ... and add that the JWs do not preach anything ... they market a brand of religious social club ...

Following Bible principles, we will avoid trying to live - or demand others to live - by an extensive and rigid set of dos and don'ts that go beyond the teachings of the Bible. The Watchtower, 4-15-02, pg 22, pp 15

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

They spoke about this at the meeting the other night...the elder said that the g.b said that jw's won't reach EVYERYONE as stated in the bible - I think in Isaiah, dunno, that by no means would the circuit of Jerusalem be covered before the end....something to that effect....so we just have to trust Jah, he will read their hearts and see whether they are honesthearted or not....

It was a joke! And you fell for it like the fascists you are! - Rick - The Young Ones

• Simon
    Simon

So why bother trying to reach anyone? Why doesn't he just "read peoples hearts"? Why have us schmucks knocking on peoples doors ...

I hope most witnesses will *think* about comments like that from the platform and realise that the whole thing doesn't make any sense!

• SYN
    SYN

As some extremely witty person has mentioned before, the logic of the Dubs can be measured in Revolutions Per Minute.

It really is such an amazingly beautiful series of interlocking systems that comprise what a human is. It's too bad we're working backwards from the object code, everything would be simpler with the source and a comment or three thrown in.

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

"So why bother trying to reach anyone? Why doesn't he just "read peoples hearts"? Why have us schmucks knocking on peoples doors ..."

Good point Simon. Never looked at it this way before...........

• mustang
    mustang

I misspelled it and my spell checker thought it was a 'World-wide PARCHING work'. Must be those prophecies about 'pouring out scourging trumpets' in 1926 conventions or something. Hey, they aren't doing that very well either!!!

Mustang

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit