Candace Conti v Watchtower Society | June 3, 2013 | Respondent's Brief - prepared by Rick Simons | A136641

by jwleaks 212 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Why doesn't someone call Simon's office and ask the status of the case? Does anyone have Simon's business number?

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

If this case gets finally settled in Candace's favor you will see the Governing Body scrambling to sell Kingdom Halls to pay for it, I'm sure they have cash on hand to pay it, it is just that the GB will want to keep the books balanced as for profitablity and so there will be a bunch of KH sales to get out of the red so to speak and thus have a glowing annual business meeting before share holders, where the sales will be glanced over and hopefully forgotten.

O and BTW shouldn't the Candace Conti have a mention at the Watchtower Corporation Annual Meeting before all share holders?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Why doesn't someone call Simon's office and ask the status of the case? Does anyone have Simon's business number?.....BOTR

Richard J. Simons, Esq. SBN 72676. 6589 Bellhurst Lane. Castro Valley, CA
    94552. 510/582-1080 Telephone. 510/582-8254 Facsimile. [email protected].

..................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Outlaw,

Thank you for the phone numbers. I must change the title of my car from one state to another. It is going to be a nasty day at DMV. I will telephone the office when someone should be there. My hunch is that it is taking too long. It is obscene how long it takes a case to move up the court system.

• Gayle
    Gayle

appellatelawyercalifornia.com/id72.html

Interest,,8 mos. in conference now.

• Emery
    Emery

I'm sure the WTS has some kind of liability policy that will pay for it.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Emery, some large corporations self-fund their own liability. Cheaper that way.

• Gayle
    Gayle

What's happening? 5/20/14 Richard Simons Filed additional cited argument"

Are things wrapping up on the case?

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

Simon - excellent point - The Watchtower Organization, Governing Body, Elders,

have no problem publically naming, announcing publically, and publically

pointing out people and "warning" others about any who violate non-sexual rules

about "daring to disagree" with the WT teachings, or to brand as bad associations

or to hand down edicts to shun children or parents as "bad associations" to be shunned.

Or to publically humiliate "fornicators" who are both consenting adults.

But they protect the "rights" of pedophiles to operate undetected and free ?

THINK about this all you LURKERS and WT onlookers viewing this site.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

frankiespeakin - "If this case gets finally settled in Candace's favor you will see the Governing Body scrambling to sell Kingdom Halls to pay for it..."

Or maybe a tithe-in-all-but-name-only "pledge".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit