Just wondering...

by molybdenum 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• molybdenum
    molybdenum

for those of you who are "out" forcibly ( disfellowshipped) or voluntarily ( dissasociated) is there anything

that you actually miss about the witnesses or meetings?

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

No.

• stillin
    stillin

Lisa Rose "no"

aw, c'mon, ya don't even miss me a little bit?

• sd-7
    sd-7

Interesting question. I actually had to think to make sure I wasn't missing anything.

Giving talks was interesting. But I could do that by joining a club or something. Miss it? Nah. It's not like it was my own material I was talkin' about.

So, I'm going to go with no.

--sd-7

• Honesty
    Honesty

Yes.

Hearing all about how Jesus appointed the FDS in 1918/1919.

Of course, after the July 15 JW bible is studied even the JW's won't be hearing about 1918/1919 either.

• wasblind
    wasblind

What did I actually miss ?????

Let me see now........

I must have blinked, cuz I think I missed the " End "

• Quendi
    Quendi

There are people I cared about, but my partner said something the other day that made me think. He told me that I had no reason to miss people who had completely cut me off. What kind of friends were they really? Aside from the people, there is absolutely nothing about the WTS and its religion that I miss. In fact, I’ve promised myself to never attend any gathering of Witnesses again.

Quendi

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

The people, sure.

The meetings? Are you crazy? Biggest waste of time on earth today.

• fresh prince of ohio
    fresh prince of ohio

MAN do I miss singing those great kingdom songs!

• goatshapeddemon
    goatshapeddemon

Sounds crazy, but every now and then I miss the social aspect of service. My last congregation (before we switched congregations to ease the fade) was a truly good one, one of the few.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit