Wanna See Some Pics?

by think41self 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• think41self
    think41self

Well, we got a new digital camera and took it on our little jaunt to Orlando, so I thought I'd share a few with you.

We went to this dinner theater where they dress up as knights and do the whole jousting and sword fighting thing. Since we had two teenage boys with us...it was their idea of a fun evening. Dana joined us for the evening.

Here's one of me and Dana(she's the YOUNGER looking one)

Here's one of me and Doug...and YES they made us wear the crowns!

And here's one of Mike(Doug's son, Dana and my baby Nick.) He'd kill me for calling him that. Dana is their FAVORITE aunt.

Nothing disgusting or anything like that. Someone else share some pics here too please!

think41self

She had the vocabulary of a brothel owner specializing in service to sailors with Tourette's syndrome

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

((((tracy, dana and doug)))) yay! you are a beautiful family, guys!

but where are all the paddles tracy ??!

even after everything
    you're the queen and i'm the king
    nothing else means anything

• think41self
    think41self

MANGO

We had the kids with us. Did you expect me to have the paddles in plain sight?

Let them get their own damn paddles!

But we did get the kids their own hotel room that night.

think41self

She had the vocabulary of a brothel owner specializing in service to sailors with Tourette's syndrome

• patio34
    patio34

Hi Thinks41self!

Great pictures and beautiful family! We went to a similar place, Medieval Times, in California and really enjoyed it.

Thanks for showing us the pix.

• noidea
    noidea

{{{{Tracy}}}}

Love the pics. 's to ya!

• think41self
    think41self

Hey Patio That's the name of the place we went to. I knew they had one in California. It makes for a fun evening. And one of the knights was pretty cute too...hubba hubba Dana couldn't take her eyes off him all night.

Noidea...'s back at ya babe! Now don't start giving me ideas

think41self

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Nice pics of the Girls!!

• Kep
    Kep

Here's a pic of my 2 little girls.
    Kataeya my eldest is 20 months and Jahkeil is 3 weeks.
    I love them to pieces.

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/e36bd9f5/bc/Kep/My+2+darlings.jpg?bc0.BB9Aq7gDLadV

I hope this works BTW

Kep

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Aww Kep, you turned me into a blathering "baby talker" just by seeing that pic. What sweethearts. You probably never knew you could be so in love, eh?

• Kep
    Kep

Six,
    That is so true.
    They have given me something that I've never felt before.
    It's a big job, but I have made a start in the right direction.
    http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/e36bd9f5/bc/Kep/Guitar+Girl.jpg?bcaQCB9AUY6s4i_x
    Here's Kataeya learning from her Dad.
    Kep.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit