Who is the dumbest GB member?

by MrFreeze 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• haboob48
    haboob48

sorry outlaw..........rocks are smarter! just sayin. LOL

• haboob48
    haboob48

double post.......wish I had a cat to blame it on......sorry folks.

• Listener
    Listener

Julia, what were you doing in Myanmar? I know an elder who is special pioneering there with his wife, he may have presented some of the talks at that assembly you attended.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

I was there as one of 200 Australian delegates who attended. I met quite a few Aussie ex pat jws when I was there. Actually wanted to go serve there myself at one stage, in the days before ttatt. I remember an Aussie giving talks: tallish, brown hair, slim build, average respectable Jw poster boy look. I remember so well because I took a,pic of him cuz he was wearing a Burmese sarong and thongs (flip flops, jandles) on the platform!

• Listener
    Listener

That would have been interesting Julia and I believe the country is nice to visit. That's not the guy that you descibe, but would be hard to pick with so many Aussies there, even though he loves to be the centre of attention (he's in his early 50s, dark hair/greying and balding and more on the roundish side).

I can understand why you would have thought about special pioneering there. We've been travelling to a few Asian countries and the people are so happy and friendlty

• cedars
    cedars

Losch and AM3 are both worthy contenders for the crown, but having listened to hours of GB audio I would have to give it to rubber-faced Stephen Lett of the Governing Body's exclusive comb-over club. He speaks to his audience as though they don't have two braincells to rub together. I don't believe he is being deliberately patronizing - I think he is speaking at his own level. A perfect example of this was when he goofed up on trying to explain "express will" and asked his audience if they thought it had anything to do with espresso coffee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MUaWmYHocc

Cedars

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

@ Listener: I never wanted to pioneer there, just do some more witnessing lol. The guy you described sounds like Peter. If it's him, he was a delegate who got inspired and moved over there with his wife. I met him again on my second trip there.

And yes, it's a stunning country. My favourite I'd say.

Oh Steven Lett. I'll never forget seeing him at the Sydney International in 2003. Even then I thought he was a weirdo. Prize should go to him.

• Listener
    Listener

Thanks for the responses Julia, I've sent you a PM.

• sosoconfused
    sosoconfused

Is it just me or does "Brother Lett" seem extremely fake and phoney in his delivery. If he were at my door I would think he was seriously on some uppers... I guess it is true you "never graduate from the Theocratic Ministry School".

More importantly why do all the GB have super-flashy pinky rings?

• wasblind
    wasblind

I nominate Sam Herd in lackin' the most common sense, and here's why

Sam Herd represents an Organization that discourages higher education

when education is the main avenue for blacks to better themselves socially

and economically

Sam Herd represents an organization that discourages the

full circle of freedom through our voice by the legal means of a vote

Sam Herd represents an organization that thinks the likes of Rosa Parks are trouble makers

and should do nothin' about thier present circumstance but wait on the kingdom for a better day

I learned the Hard way, That every Jehovah's Witness that come to your door

is in support of this mindset

If they were'nt, they would not be at your door as representatives

of this so called religion That still oppress the rights, voice and minds

of it's members

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit