Why didn't the angels already know that Jehovah should rule everything and not Satan

by sosoconfused 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• jam
    jam

Angels aren,t that smart. LOL No critical thinking, higher

education, remain child like. Humm why is that so familiar.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Did God actually give Satan a fair chance? What happened each time Satan was well on His way of proving we don't need joke-hova? That's when joke-hova screws things up so Satan's rule is sabotaged. I would like to see Satan get 1,000 years without having joke-hova sabotaging things, and see what kind of society Satan could have created if joke-hova would let Him. And I mean technology beyond what we could imagine. I mean unlimited energy from a device costing no more than a fancy flashlight. Computers that communicate at yottahertz, and hard drives and RAM in octillions and nonillions of bytes. Appliances that last for decades and longer. Cures for every disease, costing about what a cup of coffee at Starbucks costs these days. Travel at speeds way past the speed of light. And global peace, with no religions pushing themselves on the population.

And no relegating women to being scum, homophobia, sex hang-ups, slavery, and torture.

• Comatose
    Comatose

On top of all that's been said, think about it. How could a perfect god, incapable of badness, unable to even think wrong thoughts, without a bit of evil or sin in him - create perfect and good children in his image that do bad and choose to be evil. And what a failure. One third of his angel children left. Both of his human children did. Now on earth 99% of his human children supposedly are worthy of death and horrible. All this from someone who was perfect and unable to to ANY of the things his creations have been guilty of.

IMPOSSIBLE.

• clarity
    clarity

OK this has turned into a CLASSIC!

Pure comedy ....Comatose .....hahhahahhah

>

On top of all that's been said, think about it. How could a perfect god, incapable of badness, unable to even think wrong thoughts, without a bit of evil or sin in him - create perfect and good children in his image that do bad and choose to be evil. And what a failure. One third of his angel children left. Both of his human children did. Now on earth 99% of his human children supposedly are worthy of death and horrible. All this from someone who was perfect and unable to to ANY of the things his creations have been guilty of.

<

Honestly.....I could "punch myself in the face" for not thinking of this!!!

Thanks for this line & for posting this subject SoSo

clarity

• prologos
    prologos

angels are not that smart? they want " to peer into these things" (I Peter 1:12) doctrinal that the WT explains again and again.

You can not be an elder if your kid AT HOME is rebellious.

That is why they had to kick him out of heaven to qualify again and maintain Universal Sovereignty ( elder qualification) I guess.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

It's because angels got all of their education from Awake magazines.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit