Lurkers - Not even a 5 min visit from Elder or Sister

by *lost* 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• *lost*
    *lost*

Been oooh, 4 months now, nothing, nada, zip, like I never even existed.

No one knows I am awakened, etc... so as far as they concerned I'm still in wt land.

Starting missing meetings as I was ill with a virus, knocked me out physically. The rest is history, as they say.

So much for the LOVE that is preached.

TTATT - is the truth.

If your a lurking, then know people are sharing stories here, not because they are bitter hateful 'apostates'

but because they have woken up to the 'truth'.

Delaying things, is robbing you of living a good, happy, normal life.

Don't waste anymore of your precious time.

We are all heading for the grave soon enough, life is to be lived.

• clarity
    clarity

Feels like crap ... I know!

Lost,... keep your chin up, this too will pass as

they say.

>

These 'friends' may never show up. Make a point

of smiling & talking to everyone who crosses your path.

You soon will not miss those who abandoned you.

clarity

• pixel
    pixel

So true *lost*. There's no love and no interest in your well being. If you are not out preaching and "giving your best" to Mother, nobody cares if you are fine.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Been oooh, 4 months now, nothing, nada, zip, like I never even existed.

Ironic isn't it?

If the Elders were hounding us, we'd be bitching about that.

But when we don't even hear one word from them, and we realize they don't really give a s**t about us, we find ourselves feeling bad about that, too.

Better to just be happy they aren't snooping around trying to find the way to toss you out.

Doc

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

DOC: Ironic isn't it? If the Elders were hounding us, we'd be bitching about that. But when we don't even hear one word from them, and we realize they don't really give a s**t about us, we find ourselves feeling bad about that, too.

The difference is that the majority of the time they only seem to "hound us" when they suspect "wrongdoing," but when we are "needy" they are no where to be seen!

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

They will know that you are my disciples if you have love amongst yourselves. Well, obviously JWs do not qualify. Be thankful. Enjoy the rest of your life. But watch out for either the COs visit or memorial time. Then you have two options, depending how vocal you are: 1) Either love bombing; or 2) Hounded by the hounders. The choice is yours.

• kimbo
    kimbo

where is the brotherly love ?

• Brother of the Hawk
    Brother of the Hawk

Lost, my dear sister, you may be heading for the grave, I,m going to heaven. LOL!!!!

So true, live life now. It is great to be free from the WTBT$.

Affectionately: Brother of the Hawk ( I will surrender my mind no more, forever)

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

Give them some "JUICY" sin to investigate - your phone will be ringing off the hook!!!

• Roberta804
    Roberta804

Hang something festive for the 4th of July

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit