Very Upset- Would Like Feedback

by Band on the Run 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Seriously? Someone was rude to you and you later wondered if you fantasized an encounter where someone made the badness all go away? Really?

• *lost*
    *lost*

You are not responsible for the actions or thoughts of other people in this world.

there are 'good' people and there are bad people.

Funnily enough, I was having a conversation quite by chance the other evening with a woman,

who is very 'spiritual' but not religious.

We talked about 'energy'. good energy, bad energy.

look for the good, avoid the bad.

Your very upset, naturally, but don't let the 'bad' vibes get to you, shrug it off, think of the positives.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

um - may ask why so upset - many times we get treated with disdain in regular life, people are rude, uncouth, etc. Just got to balls up and stand your ground. Anyway - that is what I do. I am so over the brow beating of the JW's that it's made me a lot more assertive.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Apologies first of all BOTR - I'm in a very "strong" mood - like I could take on the world!

It's not pleasant when we get treated like that by anybody. I'm just so cynical that I kind of expect that treatment and am ready and guarded for it, so usually when someone does the opposite I'm trully astonished and moved by that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit