My brother says: Don't worry about 2052, we will be in paradise by then...

by Joliette 37 Replies latest jw friends

• free2beme
    free2beme

Population control is natural. But lack of social responsiblity due to ignorance is not.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Had the original JWs looked ahead 20 years and said World War 1 was coming, they would have been told not to worry.... That was when the end was coming. Jump forward 100 years and they are stiiiiiill saying it, despite their own silly myth scrolls saying that god/his first creation jesus doesn't even know hen its happening....

but wait there are signs to look for.... Nations at war, disobedient children, men loving wealth, lack of affection, earth quakesfood shortages....

Erm..... These are all things that have been around from the beginning of time. In fact we manage and contain these things better than any time in history. Don't believe me? Name one time in history, one time period you would RATHER live in.

anyome tink the industrial revolution was fun? The dark ages? The Middle Ages? Roman times? amongst the tribes of Ghengis Khan? Under the care of a Chinese emperor? Greece, Babylon, Assyria? Any preferences to now? Do these silly people even think about what they are saying? if they looked at their bibles they will see the mosaic law has punishments for crimes listed as crimes indicating the end of the world!!!

we all grow old, we all look at the past with sentimental rose tinted glasses and pine for times that never really happened. We grow old, we grow painful and we deteriorate. We see the youth enjoy their lives, change society and live a life different to our youth.

• d
    d

This so true we live in better times now than most people in the past.I remeber doing a college paper on the black death during the dark ages.Times were truly rough then.We do not have whole cities walled in.Those that lived during WW1 and WW2 had it rough we do not.

I often mention the past ad how much more violent it was and the Jw's say to me that well things are much worse now.In the west which includes the U.S and Europe these countries have freedom of speech and religion.The witness that live in the U.S do not appreciate their freedoms and take them for granted.

They have the nerve to say that things are getting worse.When they can enjoy food,shelter and a roof over their head.While people in other countries are living in squalid conditions.

• jam
    jam

I will be 105, but maybe I might be in paradise, Paradise

cemetery in Paradise Ca,. LOL

• Brother of the Hawk
    Brother of the Hawk

Great articles. I'm printing them up for future reference or if clowns show up again unannounced or univited

• sir82
    sir82
    This so true we live in better times now than most people in the past.

If anyone doubts this, just visit a museum which has pre-20th century dental tools.

Or look here:

https://www.google.com/search?q=old+dental+tools&client=firefox-a&hs=eOh&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=9OOwUebIIpSy4APmqIGQBg&ved=0CDAQsAQ&biw=1440&bih=770

And keep in mind these beauties were used without the advantage of novocaine.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

My brother says: Don't worry about 2052, we will be in paradise by then.

A lot of people reading this,will be dead by then..

Maybe the WBT$ can find a way to make..

JW Funerals Funny!!..

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-VaYmAz25vYs/T3_ZXLgknOI/AAAAAAAAA10/qqkOA8an2iI/s1600/87-Clown-Funeral.jpg

................................. photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• sosoconfused
    sosoconfused

What happened in 1952 and 1994??????????????????????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit