Did You Ever Read ????????

by YYHWH 21 Replies latest jw friends

• YYHWH
    YYHWH

Did you ever read any of the following COMPLETLEY cover to cover ?

WATCHTOWER
    AWAKE
    BIBLE
    NEW RELEASE
    REVELATION BOOK
    TRUTH BOOK
    FINISHED MYSTERY
    ANY JW BIBLE TRACT
    YEAR BOOK

ANY JW PUBLICATION?

I was a Witness for about 25 years and never completley read any of there publications.

• AvailableLight
    AvailableLight

Yes. Read the Greatest Man Who Ever Lived from cover to cover when it was released. Other than, I don't think so.

Even when a WT or AW would come out dealing with a subject I found interesting, it was usually written with such a shallow scope as to be completely worthless. But then again, we're not dealing with the writers of NewsWeek.

• rekless
    rekless

I was a book study conductor and I read,:
    WATCHTOWER only the study articles hahahah
    AWAKE

REVELATION BOOK not only read it ,but deeply studied it, hahahah.
    TRUTH BOOK not only read it ,but deeply studied it, hahahah
    FINISHED MYSTERY not only read it ,but deeply studied it, hahahah

Hell is truth seen too late. H.G.Adams

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

All of the above.

Gawd, that makes me feel so sad!!!
    What a loser!!!

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Little Toe,

So reading the Bible make you a loser?

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

I've read the Bible cover to cover. Lots of stories, some nice, some not so nice.

• ISP
    ISP

Didn't read any of the tracts!

ISP

• Francois
    Francois

I've never read the bible all the way through and I'm certain I'm a better man for it. And I'll bet you that 98% of JWs have never read it either. I'd say they just buy the BS that they're supposed to be some sort of bible genius and let it go at that.

If it were up to me, I'd create a new bible out of the old one. Here's what I'd do. First, I'd get rid of the entire Hebrew scriptures. It would be a hanging offense to read it. Next, all the letters of Paul, all of 'em; opinionated misogynist. Then, the letters of everyone else. Out with Revelation. And maybe brother Acts. Then I'd publish what was left in about twenty translations under one cover. And yes of course, the words of our lord would be in red.

There's enough in just what I've outlined to keep the truly religious at each other's throats for another two thousand years; and enough spiritual enlightenment to brighten the mind of even the most dedicated troglodyte who had an open heart.

That's what I'd do.

Francois

• metatron
    metatron

the Bible and the Aid book - cover to cover!

metatron

• Solace
    Solace

I have read almost all of the above except for the yearbooks.
    For some reason my family wasnt too regular with the yearbook thing.
    I have not completely read the bible. I do find that the concordance in the back of most bibles is self explanatory and so much clearer than all the W.T.S study guides combined.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit