JW HUMOR IS Painful, see what I mean!

by ÁrbolesdeArabia 10 Replies latest social humour

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

The list of photos is long, some are very arrogant like "You go to church and say your a Christian, that's like saying I have a motorcyle in my garage and that makes me a Evil Knivel!!" What is the common thread of all these photos, head out to the site and see if you find anything funny. My funny bone is not working, might be for you? Maybe if I was not so bitter I would enjoy their sense of arrogances and self-righteousness.

• HarryMac
    HarryMac

JW humour is cheezy, cheezy, cheezy, gay, vomit inducing garbage?

Yes, I concur.

Eg: 'What did the beaver say to the tree? .... Nice knawing ya.' People who tell a joke like this to another human being deserve to have their genitals smacked (and not in a good way).

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

The pictures are really sad. Anyhow, the only one that has a smile is the pioneer, but his hands out so it makes me wonder if the person is running faster toward him instead of away. Strange. All those pictures represent is unhappy JWs.

I remember being a teenager at the assemblies and that is how we acted. Sucked. Looking for boys.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Lame! Worse than Dad Jokes.

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

The one about the pioneer stroll is interesting... basically, they're subconsciously admitting to themselves that there really is no "sense or urgency" amongst the rank and file...

But you're right... This humor is extremely painful...

• steve2
    steve2

I didn't realize that this type of website existed. Are these JW jokes told by JWs? They sound kind of like they're making (lame) fun of themselves - or have I missed something? I'd guess that the Watchtower would not be too pleased with such self-mockery.

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Steve, there a thousand of them at Instagram and if ou find the right threads they will piss you off by their arrogance. They attack Christendom, attack Christians for their lack of Bible knowledge and following their minsters without thinking for themselves. Do you see the irony of these jokes, they don't realize they condem themselves for the very same thing they condem other for.

Ray Publisher would love this site, I know how he loves the great rational thinkers on JW-Talk and their way of following the logical outcome of their new lite! :) I do not have the patience for piousneers and holy JWs who think their crap don't stink.

I get into enough trouble defending brothers and sisters who leave the Organization for a better life. It must be nice to live in a Glass House like most JWs do so they can create funny little digs at other religions on JW-Talk and Insta-garbage.

• steve2
    steve2

Thanks for the additional invormation ArbolesdeArabia. I learn something new everyday - I wouldn't have guessed Witnesses in good standing get into this kind of cheap humor on the net, but there you go: they do! Yes the humor's smug in a way that typifies simplistic and unempathic thinking. This from a people who proudly claim to be enlightened and the sole possessors of "Truth".

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

The only half decent JW joke I know:

The butcher goes for his haircut. The barber says "I am retiring, so this haircut is free to thank you for your custom all these years."

The next morning the barber goes to open shop and the butcher has left a basket with steak and other meats, and a well wishing note.

The baker goes for his haircut. The barber does the same, and next day he finds a basket with cakes and bread in it and a kind note.

Then a pioneer goes for his haircut. The barber says "I am giving you a free haircut to thank you for your custom all these years."

The next morning the barber goes to open shop and there is a queue right around the corner of pioneers waiting for their free haircut.

HB

• sd-7
    sd-7

Yeah, those are pretty bad. Like, not even a laugh at any of them. It's more like the kind of thing archaeologists would find written on cave walls if JWs were cavemen. That is to say, it gives insight into the culture of what it is to be one.

--sd-7

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit