For believers, prayers requested

by StAnn 16 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

His problems could very well have been a result of a JW upbringing .

I'm sorry for your family tragedy .

• Roberta804
    Roberta804

(Sign of the Cross) Through the intercession of Saint Joseph, the patron of a happy death, who passed from this life so blessedy with Mary and Jesus at his side, may Wesley be worthy of a peaceful and grace-filled end to his sojourn on earth. Protect Wesley from a sudden and unprovided death. Be with him always to guide and direct him on his pilgrim way, so that when your summons comes, he may go out to meet you with all the angels and saints in heaven to be happy with you forever. We make this prayer though Jesus Christ, our Lord. Amen

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

ann, i apologize for my rudeness. i must have been lightheaded. i truely hope he is ok.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I pray for release for Wesley, and peace for the parents and step-parents.

• JeffT
    JeffT

StAnn, you and your family have my thoughts and prayers. No one who hasn't been there can understand the difficulty of watching a loved one struggle with addiction. Nor can one who has not been there understand the problems of breaking free. I've been in both places. My heart goes out to your family.

• Quandry
    Quandry

What a heartbreak. So sorry to hear this. I wish young people could see the path ahead and not get involved in such a horrible thing as drugs.

Will pray for your family to have the strength to go through this.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

St. Ann, so many of us have family members or children who could very easily be in the same condition. I have a son that I pray for everyday. I have a candle lit right now and prayers have been said for those I love and for your nephew.

Roberta, that's a beautiful prayer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit